I've always found this as an interesting question to ask. Like for real.
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 23 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Health

curves are sexy. real women have some curves.

Best Answer

give me a curve or bbw any day :)

Best Answer

lol, honestly the only way to comprehend it for me is....why does chicken taste good? there isn't really a reason in my mind, nature programmed us to want a woman with child-bearing hips

Best Answer

Same reason women find broad shoulders attractive on a man I guess...

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I don't like it either, I don't find barbie dolls attractive!

Best Answer

Hip to waste ratio hits our unconscious mind and signals - good mother material.

Best Answer

Okay but your not going to like it. Its all evolution. Wider hips are a sign of a good childbearing potential and so our brains are conditioned to find those curves appealing.

Best Answer

Because making love to a stick isn't for everyone..

Best Answer

All woman are attractive.

Best Answer

boobs and butts with a flat tummy...what's not to like? I usually dont get how some guys find skinny, flat chested girls attractive....

Best Answer

it's representative of a fertile woman.

Best Answer

because we dont look like little girls!!!!

Best Answer

Not the guys I know. ;-)

Best Answer

We have to be careful here, because we don't know if you are describing yourself, or someone you would like to be... or indeed someone you would not like to be. Curves are an inherent attraction - especially hips and thighs for me. Can't say why. Was it nature or nurture? I suspect that both had a role to play.<br />
Anyhow, so far as I can tell from this site, most of the observations on the attractiveness of the female body seem to come from other women...

Best Answer

well i do have curves but i wasn't referring to myself. I was just curious as to why they like curves so much that's all.

Best Answer

Because thats how were designed.

Best Answer

Good question. Not this guy though. I love tall and thin with long legs, or short and petite. It may be the influence of TV/films?

Best Answer

personal preference, everyone has their own ideal regarding attraction or preference.

Best Answer

lol big **** small waist an nice *** =p

Best Answer

Ew, you want to date a damn barbie doll

Best Answer

nooo thats wat a hour glass is =o i like a girl with meat on her bones =p

Best Answer

i like the thinner figure

Best Answer

oo cooooo :)

Best Answer