gerl1629 gerl1629 22-25, F 15 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Intimacy

The ones I'm not interested in do. The ones I'm interested in are usually intrigued- it's rare these days I guess, even for a Christian trying out the dating scene. The guy I'm currently interested in asked me if I was saving myself for marriage and all of that, and I told him- Yes. He was nervous to ask but seemed happy with that answer. <br />
Don't let any guy tell you it's weird, don't let them make you feel weird. You are you, and where you're at is perfectly fine.

Best Answer

Because in today's day and age, it is rare to find one (which is not a bad thing). I think many guys like it, they're just shocked.

Best Answer

Because it's rare, they either don't understand how it's possible, want to hide their excitement, aren't sure if they can still make their dirty jokes, or don't know how to proceed....or, all of the above.

Best Answer

Leave as soon as you can

Best Answer

lol i won't cuz i'm virgin too so same question only change guys for girls lol !!

Best Answer

Because it's unusual at 42 years old?

Best Answer

well I'm only 21 so idk

Best Answer

*you're<br />
and because typically, a girl will become attached to the guy she chooses to give her virginity to.<br />
Guys do not want attachment, they want to penetrate you.

Best Answer