michellethornton777 michellethornton777 16-17 11 Answers Jan 18, 2011

We do it too...It's pretty even throughout both sexes. If you're constantly walking on glass, maybe it's time to give it up.

Best Answer

You wanna throw your life away because a guy gets mad at you? You need to toughen up sweetie.

Best Answer

Wow, a lot of projecting going on, kudos for saying both sexes do their fair share of it.

Best Answer

they arent the guys you wanna be around then. and thats why we have moms and best friends to talk to that love us no matter what.

Best Answer

men sometimes are like neanderthals they enjoy ******* us off or just doing what ever they find is ok in their book to do they do justa s long as they dont get caught doing it but if its us females my gosh we become the ******* or the ****** ***** etc you know the words now im still wating for the one guy who can tell me what makes it right for you to have your cake and eat it too but i cant why is it fair that way why is it they can share theirs dicks with every skirt but we cant i mean i dont i respect myself too much so why cant they respect us and respect the relationship sometimes i wonder if we were living in the world where every time a man decides to cheat he would suffer consequences for his action immideatly and for every time they cheat with or without a condomn they still would catch a std a painful std that they would have to admit to what they did or each lie they ever told to your face his tongue would swell like someone that has an allergic reaction to certain foods hey i know we females aiant prefect but we are the ones that still put up with everything and at the end of the day we still get the ****** end of the stick and the point is we dont deserve it we derserve to be treated with love and respect and if you men want the same from us then start doing your homework and give it back

Best Answer

Always think before you act.

Best Answer

I felt like this a few days ago and was at my wits end on what I did wrong...but I realize I have to live this life and I'm not gonna let anybody bring me down. I have to give praise and glory to God for taking away my anger and distraughtiness, so THANK YOU LORD!!! I think they get mad cuz their unsure or scared that you will treat them like other females have treated them. Maybe they want to move on and just don't know how to say good-bye. Its sad either way, when they can just tell you...plainly and simply.<br />
Life is too short to be doubtful.

Best Answer

My guess is your very young.... and the guys you know are too... Don't throw your life away... The biggest thing a young guy needs to get in his life is Patience... Enjoy your life... as you get older... so will these guys and many of them will stop being jerks.

Best Answer