We do it too...It's pretty even throughout both sexes. If you're constantly walking on glass, maybe it's time to give it up.

Best Answer

You wanna throw your life away because a guy gets mad at you? You need to toughen up sweetie.

Best Answer

Wow, a lot of projecting going on, kudos for saying both sexes do their fair share of it.

Best Answer

men sometimes are like neanderthals they enjoy ******* us off or just doing what ever they find is ok in their book to do they do justa s long as they dont get caught doing it but if its us females my gosh we become the ******* or the ****** ***** etc you know the words now im still wating for the one guy who can tell me what makes it right for you to have your cake and eat it too but i cant why is it fair that way why is it they can share theirs dicks with every skirt but we cant i mean i dont i respect myself too much so why cant they respect us and respect the relationship sometimes i wonder if we were living in the world where every time a man decides to cheat he would suffer consequences for his action immideatly and for every time they cheat with or without a condomn they still would catch a std a painful std that they would have to admit to what they did or each lie they ever told to your face his tongue would swell like someone that has an allergic reaction to certain foods hey i know we females aiant prefect but we are the ones that still put up with everything and at the end of the day we still get the ****** end of the stick and the point is we dont deserve it we derserve to be treated with love and respect and if you men want the same from us then start doing your homework and give it back

Best Answer

wow, so much hurt in your post. Girls can be just as mean to guys, classic example being the way girls treat unattractive guys. But at the end of the day their is no such thing as a "good or bad" person, only people that still have room to grow and experience new things that will change them or people that need mental health help.

Have you ever tried looking for different types of guys? Most girls use physical appearance and emotions to "evaluate" a guy that they are talking to, this is a normal human mechanic and isn't exactly wrong, but its not exactly right either. Try using real world clues looking for other things. i'll give you a few starting examples with some really good ones as to what i'm talking about. Guys that you could consider as "intense" are guys that are usually overly emotionally. they are the type that when you do something insignificant and "wrong" for example and only as a starting example something like not calling them back right away will then cause them to freak out on you like it's WW3, or other insignificant things which you will then find yourself saying in your own head a lot "Wow, i'm sorry, I didn't know that this was that big of a deal". Other things you should look for are things like how does he re act to stress? if he can not control himself over an event that happened at work and gets all worked up over it, then he wont be able to control himself on a bad day when you screw up and forget to make dinner or something. In short, he hasn't learned how to control his emotions yet, he simply re acts to things based on how he feels inside, rather then stopping to think what is the most beneficial thing to do in this situation. I hope you enjoy roller coasters cause that is what you will get yourself into with this kind of person. Keep in mind some people enjoy emotionally intense rollercoaster people, so don't try to fix it, it's not your job and he/she is not a bad or wrong person, he/she is just being them and that just might not be what is for you.

Cheating? look for a pattern in their relationship history or lack of previous relationships, this is called a "lifestyle". You are looking for 3 things here,
1) if the guy has not had any kind of a serious relationship in his past that lasts for at least 2 years or more, you know that he likes to play around and that is just who he is and what he does and you should not judge him negatively for it, it is his decision not yours on how to live his life and not yours just because it hurts you and the same can be said for girls on this, guys all love a "fun" girl, but don't get too upset when she tells you she wants to stay single, (this rule does not apply to people that are like 21yrs old or something, but geared more at people that are 25 or older and SHOULD have had a long term relationship by their age).
2) When he/she is in a relationship are they excessively paranoid OR excessively kind in a way that is different then from when you first met them? Reason being people that cheat react to their adultery differently, a person whom feels guilt will "try to make up for it" by being overly nice to make them feel good about themselves again and make them feel like they are a good person again, where as a person who doesn't feel guilt over what they do will make lots of paranoid accusations and will always be paranoid and controlling in nature why, because we as humans naturally believe and think that people think and act like we do therefore they will do the same things that we do, even though this is very rarely ever true. it's a change in behavior that you are looking for.
3) Has he or she lost sexual interest in you in like less then 6months? if so, then they are most likely seeing other people.

These things should help you understand a little more about how using real world clues that show a clear case of frequent, regular, and ongoing patterns can help you to avoid or find a partner that has traits that you like. Keep in mind that no one can give you all the keys to life and say hey this person is perfect for you! you will always have to continue to learn as you grow.

Best Answer

they arent the guys you wanna be around then. and thats why we have moms and best friends to talk to that love us no matter what.

Best Answer

Always think before you act.

Best Answer

I felt like this a few days ago and was at my wits end on what I did wrong...but I realize I have to live this life and I'm not gonna let anybody bring me down. I have to give praise and glory to God for taking away my anger and distraughtiness, so THANK YOU LORD!!! I think they get mad cuz their unsure or scared that you will treat them like other females have treated them. Maybe they want to move on and just don't know how to say good-bye. Its sad either way, when they can just tell you...plainly and simply.<br />
Life is too short to be doubtful.

Best Answer

My guess is your very young.... and the guys you know are too... Don't throw your life away... The biggest thing a young guy needs to get in his life is Patience... Enjoy your life... as you get older... so will these guys and many of them will stop being jerks.

Best Answer