onegirl83 onegirl83 26-30, F 21 Answers Jul 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I don't want you snooping around my phone and seeing all the pornz sites I've been visiting...

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Some ppl have nothing nice to say like realdealnyc dnt look at my **** n stick to your own age range if that makes a difference., I have nothing against age but some ppl just take it to another level....for your information I work in a LAW FIRM *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I don't know why he bothers hiding his phone. Since it's obvious you can't spell, you probably wouldn't understand what was on his phone anyway.<br />
Spend less time worrying about his phone and spend that time instead in an English course.<br />
P.S. Maybe he's carrying on with someone with a decent education....

Best Answer

Thanks to ALL the responses it helps out a lot some made me laugh had to b honest! 😄

Best Answer

If he's hiding he's probably up to no good or he doesn't feel so close to you that he can share whatever "good" thing is going on.

Best Answer

There's no need to hide phones anymore. Just put a pass code on it. Just because we don't want you snooping through our phone(s), doesn't mean we're up to no good or possibly cheating. If you're anxious enough to snoop through your partners phone, you shouldn't be with them to began with due to your insecurities.<br />
I'm not calling you insecure though, but respect people's privacy.

Best Answer

Couldn't say, I don't hide my phone from my wife. I got nothing to hide...

Best Answer

Privacy! Guys are entitled to that and men are into weird ****...their humour is sometimes purely ba<x>sed upon human excreta.... you dont wanna read something that will scar your female sensibilities.

Best Answer

I guess there are different answers to this question n guess it necessarily means a guy is hiding something but 85% is a chance they are up to no bueno

Best Answer

Just the type of loaded bullsh!t misandric question I keep telling people goes on here, but will they listen to me? Nooooooooo.

Best Answer

But if a person is in a relationship (in general) why be in a relationship if your going to continue acting stupid just might as be single n not give someone else drama save it for the person who will put up with it., it just gets on my nerves

Best Answer

Yep. you should break up with him.

Best Answer

Because we send each other pics of hot naked chicks and don't want you to get upset ;o)

Best Answer

So, what dont you understand about "Men are pigs"?!

Best Answer

Why do women do the same thing? Serious question.<br />
This is something that people of either gender do when they feel like they have something to hide or otherwise want to protect their privacy.

Best Answer

so simple dear,,,,who hide,,,,NOT HONEST they are cheaters

Best Answer