I see it everywhere on EP. "She's got to be clean shaven." Why? It's her body. She has it how she wants it. Women go through so much waxing and painful crap just to be nice and smooth for their husbands/boyfriends. There are pros and cons to it, but seriously. Is it a trend to be clean shaven now? And if you're not, you're disgusting? Good grief.
duClo duClo 18-21, T 173 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Intimacy

What the hell is wrong with being natural ??? to be honest, i find a shaved man is very unappealing.

Best Answer

they dont like hairy between their teeth?

Best Answer

hair*

Best Answer

that can go both ways lol

Best Answer

Indeed!

Best Answer

"that can go both ways"
God, yes. *high five*

Best Answer

i don't know any women who like it either...

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

I personally just want my partner to feel good about herself? If she wants not to shave that's fine if she wants to shave that's fine too. <br />
Either way the sex will always be better if we're comfortable.

Best Answer

*high five* Someone who doesn't just care about themselves, but also his partner! :)

Best Answer

Why don't people just realize that if they take care of their partners they won't ever need to be concerned about being taken care of because our partners will actually WANT to satisfy us rather than feel obliged to do so?

Best Answer

What Women REALLY want.
Written by Dawinla
;-)

Best Answer

Wow! Thanks all4mmm!

Best Answer

omg. i couldn't agree with you more. a guy who GETS IT - you're a god-send!
i used to hate giving head to guys. i despised it so much, it actually turned me off - it was a mood killer for me, &amp; i would try to avoid doing it at all costs...they had to ASK me to do it &amp; sway me into it.
&amp; then i met my boyfriend. a completely selfless lover - i never knew that i could enjoy sex like i do with him. &amp; after not too long i realised that i not only didn't mind giving him head, but i actually ENJOYED it - i found myself getting turned on from turning HIM on. he doesn't ever have to ask me - i'm there before he has the chance to. sometimes i'll just start unbuttoning his trousers while we're sitting around just watching TV - i can't get enough of him.
basically the fact he cares about me &amp; my pleasure makes me able to be completely uninhibited so i can really enjoy myself with him - both in AND out of the bedroom.

Best Answer

Thank you for the compliment! It sounds as if your bf is a very lucky man who appreciates you. Congratulations to both of you.

Best Answer

meanwhile, they expect us to suck their hairy, sweaty balls.

Best Answer

haha that was sarcasm, buddy :P

Best Answer

No hair on me!

Best Answer

i wouldnt expect a girl to do that. i take care of myself

Best Answer

Guys like it b/c it reminds them of a little girl's. True story.

Best Answer

The truth is never wrong...

Best Answer

this is true.

Best Answer

:) point proven.

Best Answer

well you don't have to be shave...BUT you have to be clean no real man wants a nasty unclean woman

Best Answer

I agree wholly! Same for men.

Best Answer

Very true, and Yes it does go both ways. Personally, I just find it's easier for better for personal hygiene, and Honestly I LOVE to look at him and see his sexy body; ALL of his sexy body.. Yummm. Just my opinion- its really a very personal choice and no right or wrong answer. Choose your battles; life IS hard enough. Don't add to the stress. Just enjoy each other.

Best Answer

I can't speak for the younger guys but it doesn't matter to most men my age.

Best Answer

This is a trend started by the p0rn industry which focuses on 'the younger the better'. So, in effect, men are being told that it's okay to find pre-pubescent girls to be the ultimate conquest. This society witch hunts after men looking for young girls but it is encouraged by the girls themselves that fall into the 'I'll be so hot' like a p0rn star catagory. That industry is creating child molesters. For my own self- I like trimming just to feel clean--but shaving? Oh no--had to have that done for C-sections--the itch is unbearable

Best Answer

Soooo true! Lol, I know what you mean. The itching is horrific.

Best Answer

I am 58 years old and my dirty old man keeps watching this $hit---no matter how I try -I'm sorry -I can't look like a 12 year old--and that's what it comes down to --the sick fantasies of men who want to have $ex with children---why should any woman try to compete when the men who look at this are basically ped o philes?

Best Answer

Best answer right here.^^^

Best Answer

So did the **** industry also start the trend for women that men shave all over? My daughters and other young women I know say they desire men that shave their chest, back, arms, legs, and everything. Are they also creating female child molesters?

Best Answer

Yes! They are. There are shaven men in p*rn just like shaven women. It's a trend. There are women molesters out there as well. For me, it's odd seeing them without hair. It doesn't feel right, lol.

Best Answer

People have been shaving since before movable type. Nothing much to do with the **** industry. I'd wager that **** has trends just like everything else.

Best Answer

I posted a similar reply below and got severely scorned for it. Why did your post get away smoothly?

Best Answer

Is that a little pun?

Best Answer

men in **** shave their balls to make their junk look bigger - true story. it's not for the women.

Best Answer

hi. Just FYI, Itching IS a pain, but if you have it waxed ( yes it's painful- but it's over in a short time ), the slow regrowth does not itch at all. It's so much neater and personally I just feel cleaner. Again, it's just a matter of personal choice.

Best Answer

I'm NOT insistent <br />
but consider:<br />
most folks remove the prickly stems.. <br />
before consuming fresh succulent berries :)

Best Answer

LOL very true.

Best Answer

lol. soo true ! Amen !

Best Answer

I think you are dealing with some awfully demanding men. I certainly PREFER my wife to be shaven or closely trimmed. I do not DEMAND that, or anything else from her besides honesty in all things.<br />
As already noted, hair in the mouth and between the teeth is unpleasant and detracts from the pleasure of giving head. Additionally, because oof female anatomy, urine can and does leave an odor on pubic hair, so unless you are going straight from the bath to sex, chances are good you will have to have urinated, leaving that odor behind, no matter how well you clean yourself.<br />
Finally, I have offered to do the same for my wife, but she prefers that I not. At the moment, she is fully grown-out.

Best Answer

Yeah, I do, lol. You bring out excellent points!

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Very good points, and I totally agree.

Best Answer

I never understood it either. I don't shave because I was tired of having to waste my weeks getting every little hair off my body.<br />
You are exactly right. We as women can do what we find best with our bodies. Luckily out of the many people who call those "hairy" women ugly, there are a few good ones out there who don't care.

Best Answer

Thats exactly what i say..if you can keep your hair on your head, why cant you keep your hair down there..<br />
Women look more appealing when they are natural. Going bald maybe a fad promoted by some **** stars and men look at them and they want the same on their girls..<br />
I love a woman who is comfortable in what she is and is not afraid of showing it..and being natural is the sign of a confident woman..and a confident woman loves better.

Best Answer

This question reminds me of a skit from the "Vagina Monologues" play that literally brought me to tears. It has to do with a story about a woman whose husband was so insistent that she was always clean shaven that he offered to do it for her. She didn't want to be clean shaven and she didn't want him to do it. But she allowed him to do it because otherwise he might abuse her. When he shaved her he cut her and she bled. The entire experience was emotionally and psychologically traumatizing for her. The skit is definitely worth looking up online. It resonated with me and I still think about it a lot.<br />
I know most guys do prefer women to shave or be trim. I do not mind being trim myself but I do find it, like many things -- an unnecessary oppressive fate for women to have to be more "aesthetically" pleasing. Men don't have to shave they can be accepted either way, but god forbid women forget to shave or trim any part of their bodies -- then we are seen as dirty hippies or disgusting with no sense of hygiene.<br />
Humans (both male and female) are actually covered in hair. Not all of the hair is easily visible. Society and media shape what is appropriate and being "smooth" and "hairless" is feminine and youthful.<br />
My bf doesn't tell me to shave. He says he likes me no matter which way. Although, I will admit he gets much more excited when I do shave. It is obvious. He also shaves sometimes. I do not mind it either way, but it is interesting to think about.

Best Answer

I shall have to look it up. :) Yes, I know! Many things men can get away with, but women can't.

Best Answer

Maybe its a generational thing. I'm older and more experince with fur. Doesnt make any difference to me, I love it all. If you want to shave ok, if not ok, too. I just love *****. The taste, the smell, dam, its just soo good. If you love someone, it just doesnt matter.

Best Answer

Exactly! However, it seems love doesn't exist in this generation, only sex, sadly. That's probably why they prefer it, and nothing else the majority of the time.

Best Answer

Because they like little girls instead of woman? A shaven man is a complete turn off to me; he looks like a prepubescent boy.

Best Answer

I know! Jeez!

Best Answer

I never insist I am a hairy bush kind of guy I want women to have a forest so thick that smoky the bear would get lost in

Best Answer

I don't ever insist on it, but I do love to see a lady's shapes, curves, and folds. It's a real turn on for me. The smoothness of the lips and folds is exciting. While I don't demand it and its not a deal breaker for me, it does add extra excitement and arousal. It also makes giving caresses with my tongue even more exciting. I am also willing to trim and shave my penis and balls for my partner.

Best Answer

There you go! :) At least you're willing to do the same in return.

Best Answer

Some good discusson here.....I change my style as i please( sometimes none ) , but always neat and tidy.<br />
All this does concern me in one particular area. With many young teens viewing **** on line , they are getting a false impression of what they themselves should look like, and how the opposite sex should look.( and this happens before they get the chance to discover sex at their own pace...) Nothing should taint your view of what is normal before you get the chance to discover sex in your own time. I think everyone needs a ba<x>se- line, before they head off in another direction....

Best Answer

you dont have to be clean shaven.. it is your body and you can have it as you like it.. but if i am with a girl and she wants me to go south... its got to be smooth.. i dont want a mouth full of hair.. i might as well lick their scalp lol but thats just me.. i wont force anyone to do anything.. just like my mouth and tongue is mine..

Best Answer

i wouldn't want a guy to "go south", unless he wanted to "go south". &amp; if he didn't want to, i personally wouldn't be with him - why would anyone want a selfish lover?
regardless of whether your partner has "hair on the wicket", you should care about her pleasure. then she'll probably happy oblige without much provoking, because she'll want to do the same in return.
you shouldn't withhold giving her sexual pleasure to sway her into doing something.

Best Answer

i totally agree with you, ive gone down on my past girlfriends when they havent had time to keep it maintained.. and its because i wanted to and enjoy it. but i do have a preference that i like it to be shaven. i get more into it and i dont have to constantly stop to get hair out of my mouth. in saying that i also take care of my body everyway possible. i dont only expect my partner to be a certain way and im a different way. i love for her to be happy with the way i look.

Best Answer

I like being shaved down there...makes me feel clean...I've been shaved down there for 12+ years now and it is the best thing I ever did. I don't wax...I think that its more stimulating and guys are much more likely to go downtown if you're bare...

Best Answer