lov333333 lov333333 16-17, F 16 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It goes both ways, little one...and I don't know why anyone does it.

Best Answer

I could ask the same about girls.

Best Answer

Those who play games (men AND women) do it because they're immature and have no compassion for others. Sometimes they've even been hurt themselves, and feel like they have to get their own back, somehow.

Best Answer

when they are under age you will see that a lot and in some men yes but their aer other men that are actually real true and wanting to have a great friendship and or relationship!

Best Answer

before i answer the question. im gonna ask you back the same question! because girls do it too.. since you want to know why i will share ba<x>sed on my experiences.. i played with girls feelings mostIy just to have things my way and get what I want. and let me tell you, its not that i didn't care. its because i want to hold on to you till I find something better! so we have to lie about how we feel so you don't run off. because if we telll you how we truly feel then you not gonna stay. the truth hurts but thats how it is

Best Answer

You are just falling for the wrong kind of guys. Might need to work on your evaluation criteria.

Best Answer

cause it feels good

Best Answer