ZZ00ZZ ZZ00ZZ 22-25, F 18 Answers May 14, 2012

I'm all for equal rights... please, feel free to adjust your bra.

Best Answer

Honestly i'm a guy an i don't get it , sometimes when ur watchin tv in bed alone its ok to pinch but i never had to scratch like i had ****** crabs, an if i did have crabs i sure as hell wouldn't do it in public. I think theres some guys that have to prove their masculinity through constantly scratchin an adjustin like they have some ******* giant snake in thier draws. i think its gay if they do it in front of other dudes. its like they want attention on their crotch region

Best Answer

i am in the military so 90 percent of my day i am around other guys, i am so use to doing that, that when i get around other people i tend to just not think before i do it.

Best Answer

because scratching feels better then pinching

Best Answer

The same reason so many women grab and giggle their bras and ****. You are uncomfortable for what ever reason and you need to adjust it.

Best Answer

It is an involuntary reaction

Best Answer

lol,because that people irritate the ball

Best Answer

Those mosquitoes bite in strange places.

Best Answer

The same reason people just scratch their nose in front of anyone with no shame. As long as he's not whipping it out to get a good scratch or taking his sweet time with it, I don't see the problem.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer