Sounds like a creep. <br />
Me and my gf broke up last week. Before I even drove away from her house, I went through my phone and deleted all my pictures of her, naughty ones included. <br />
Why would I want to keep them??

Best Answer

My two ex's told me both that they still LOVE my body (especially my breasts) so therefore keep the pics. It is irritating because they may spread my nude self portraits!

Best Answer

Why do you care if they spread your nude self portraits? Are you terrible to look at? I doubt there is anything wrong with you so just move on.

Best Answer

A male friend once told me that guys have a "collecting" mentality when it comes to females. When they cheat, they aren't *replacing* you, they're *adding to* you. It's the same with pics. They won't get rid of them, even after you break up, because they feel it's a part of their collection.<br />
Simple solution I use- when you send naked pics, don't ever allow your face to be in any picture that shows your naked body. You can send him face pics, and you can send him body pics. but NOT face + body pics! That way, if he ever decides to use the naked pics against you, no one can prove it's *your* body (unless you have incriminating tattoos or piercings lol). Not the most ideal situation, but at least it adds a little anonymity.<br />
Hope that helps.

Best Answer

I guess you have learned an embarrising lesson

Best Answer

They wanna make you famous.

Best Answer

He's spending ahem...time with them.

Best Answer

I don't know what you're talking about, I burned all the pictures of my Ex when I sent her home and donated her stuff to the salvation army when she didn't pick up a package and it came back. She/He is an ex for a reason, so unless you're keeping a memory of past failures I suggest getting rid of their pictures.

Best Answer

he is still into you and into your hot style and he is fascinated by your picture and wants you agian.tell him that and he'll admit it!

Best Answer

Maybe they need to prove to themselves and others they had a girlfriend and one that was willing to pose nude for them.

Best Answer

Go back to him. Just make sure you won't be obvious that you're just after the pictures. And when finally you're together again, find and delete those evidences. Then you may now dump him like a hot potato. He's insane.

Best Answer

If your ex won't give you back your naked pictures, honey, tell me how to reach him and i'll try and get him to give them to me.

Best Answer

What would make you even think he would give you back the pictures! That's like a guy asking for the diamonds back after your married. Possible but very unlikely.

Best Answer

He's going to keep the pictures as long as it gives him some power over you. He may even share your nude photos, again because it's a power trip.

Free advice (and worth every penny): Ignore him and if he does share your pictures, be cool about it. If anyone should ask about the pictures, ask them why they are surprised you have female parts. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed, it was what you wanted to do at the time and the rest of the world can get over it.

Best Answer

It gives us pleasure now what we did to her

Best Answer

Want me to go beat him up and get them back for you? LOL

Best Answer