Skeptical6969 Skeptical6969 26-30, F 15 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Souveniers

Best Answer

They thing the thong, of courth!

Best Answer

Post the naked pics on the internet.

Best Answer

We men are oh so perverted. And have no excuse of doing that.

Best Answer

Because I like to wear them. I dont take pics of them naked I think that is sick.

Best Answer

I don't keep old pictures of underwear of my ex's. Once they are gone, so is the stuff of theirs they leave behind. Why would I want to keep pictures of a person that threw me away like yesterday's garbage? I hate you, your broke my heart, I hope you rot in Hell, please come back, I miss you so much, I can't live without you, you cheating *****.

Best Answer

Well, that would answer the next question: "Do you tend to stay on good terms with your exes ?"

Best Answer

Of course I do. As long as I don't have to ever see them again. :D

Best Answer

Many of us don't. I have no underwear or naked pictures of any of my ex-girlfriends or ex-boyfriends (though a couple of my ex-boyfriends might still have naked pictures of me).

Best Answer

Prod their imaginations! Hey you women have used these raging hormones to your advantage for eons!

Best Answer

lmao i never heard of stealing underwear. pictures because its nice to have dirt on people you don't like.

Best Answer

Where it when no one is looking.

Best Answer