It improves our aim .

Best Answer

I'm gonna answer this as my room mate/landlady just asked me to leave the toilet seat down when I'm done. I'm really annoyed at the political correctness of this BS situation. Would you rather we just don't bother at all and leave the ******* thing down and **** all over the seat? Then you can sit down on a nice cold, wet, **** laden seat. Why do guys have to put the toilet seat down when we're done? Why can't women leave it up after they're finished??? Answer me that with a logical response and I'll determine if it's fair. My guess as to why guys bend to the will of the women is that it's what they've been taught by society that women have bathroom dominance and whatever they want, they get, or the threat of no sex if the woman is unsatisfied with the intricacies of the relationship. If women want to be treated as equals, well then leave the toilet seat up for a change! Otherwise, stop freaking complaining about this stupid BS. C

Best Answer

To let everyone know that they didn't do anything extraordinary.

Best Answer

I dont know but its annoying!

Best Answer

They just don't think about how it affects women and they just forget to put it down again.

Best Answer

Thankyou for B.A :o)

Best Answer

More than leaving it up, I wonder why they are so good at parallel parking but don't aim straight lol

Best Answer

Maybe this is why generally there are separate toilets for males and females?

Best Answer

This and the fact that men are so unhygienic, they seem to scatter it every where. I remember once there was a big queue for the ladies so I went in the mens... never again lol

Best Answer

Because it's better than leaving it down when using the toilet

Best Answer

Sorry about that, I'm lazy most of the time.

Best Answer