camoflaugegirl3 camoflaugegirl3 16-17, F 55 Answers Jul 31, 2012

A comedian said "Asking guys if they like big boobs is like asking them if they like Coke or Pepsi. If asked, they will express a preference, but they'll take whatever you have."

Best Answer

hahahha ok thanks :) (also i like ur profile pic!!!!) :D

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

yeppp!!!

Best Answer

This is talking about boobs

Best Answer

I have small ones and my hubby loves them. Many men Do! Natural and elegant he says :-)

Best Answer

I LOVE ALL BOOBS!

BOOBS!

Best Answer

hahahah ok!

Best Answer

SMALL ARE SEXY TOO!

Best Answer

thanks!!!! :) can i ask how old u are by the way....i need someone my age that agrees to that!!

Best Answer

love medium sizes like A and B cups not to big or just is gross :d cuz all a boob is just fat.

Best Answer

50!

Best Answer

oh ok then nevermind but thanks for the answer!!!!!!!!! :D

Best Answer

Why? IF they're big you can't miss them. They just draw attention. You can't hide them even, always there even with layers of clothing. In general I think girls with bigger boobs look better in clothes. Everything fills out more, but girls with smaller boobs look better naked, when it really counts. IF your breasts are smaller, and you want the attention, you have to pick your clothes a bit more careful so as to show them off to best advantage. It's harder to buy a cool ward robe, I think. I personally hate bras on small breasted girls but that's just me. There is no reason you can't be very sexy, even with small breasts. Another thing, guys don't really fall for girls just because of any one thing, like big breasts or she's skinny or things like that it is much more suttel than that. We do all have preferences if asked but It could be something like the way her lips curl up on the ends of her mouth when she smiles. OF just that she seems to be into the guy. We are really pretty easy don't over think it. Once you leave high school every thing life changes for the better and a lot of that dosen't matter any more anyway. enjoy the body you have.

Best Answer

more then a mouthfuls a waste...

Best Answer

hahha ok

Best Answer

I'd have anything for small ones ;u; I have 36C and I absolutely HATE them! I always get teased about them and doing Physical Education is impossible without getting commented on my chest. Also I think the boys are either weird or just plain focused on girls sizes and not focusing on personalities.

Best Answer

To be honest, I'm more of a butt/leg guy myself :)

Best Answer

Do they? If you have small breasts, you can easily make them look bigger (correct size bra, light tops, ruffles - gathers. Also be aware that some women have perfect proportions, pretty face, etc. (see models) and they still don't get the guy. Personality counts a lot.

Best Answer

Because us guys like to have sex with girls and if they have big boobs it makes it even better...we also like to suck on them and play with them!

Best Answer

I think we're initially amazed by a girl with big B's, but then are drawn to a more balanced frame and body after the initial shock passes.

Best Answer

Hello. I've been reading through the answers and it seems like all prefer small boobs. Well I don't, I like big ones, say Baywatch size. =) However if I met a girl with small breasts and she has a beautiful face, great personality and normal to slim body I wouldn't reject her because of her boobs. Boobs are not that important. There's also one big advantage with small boobs on your girlfriend. You won't have as much guys drowling over her than a large chested one which can be very annoying. Another example of a fine looking woman is Goldie Hawn. Like her a lot.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

big breasts are the only valuable component to a female.

Best Answer

That's a good question and being a male the reason is most men like playing with the girls boobs, they can be used to squish a guys, you no what, and there just nice. I personally love small **** but also like big ones too. Theres your honest answer :)

Best Answer

ok thanks!

Best Answer

Smaller boobs are a turn on.

Best Answer

ok thanks..

Best Answer

Don't stress it - the fact that you have 8 nips will be novel enough to keep the guys interested. Wait - you mean your profile pic isn't you? Unpossible!!!!

Best Answer

Lol we're twins then! Small boobs win..? Haha! :P

Best Answer

YES!!!! :D

Best Answer

A woman's boobs are not fully developed until she is pregnant. If you want 'em big, get pregnant and keep lactating until the end of time. You will need cooperation in this. So when and if you marry and when and if you have a child, your boobs will mature. However, as you are supposedly young, you may still grow so watch what you ask for. I know several women who have had breast reductions and more who would like to as the over the shoulder boulder holders only take so much pressure off the back. Not to mention, they didn't like the over attention to their boobs. Go after love instead of like. much more fun.

Best Answer

ok thanks soooo much!!!

Best Answer

bigger boobs= more desirable genes

Best Answer

ya but why do u guys want a girls with bigger boobs?

Best Answer

You kind of make it sound like ALL guys like girls with big boobs. I actually find more guys liking girls with smaller boobs and rejecting girls with larger ones. Like me for instance, I have big boobs (36D) and I hate them. Guys always tell me they don't like me cuz there to big and I"ll probably look ugly naked or something...but I can't help the way they look. I never asked for boobs this big and I really wouldn't mind if I were able to drop a size or two not to mention it's a really hard blow to the self esteem when someone/people tell me those things. I also tend to hear a lot of girls with smaller boobs, begging for bigger boobs and the first thing I think is 'Why?'. There is nothing special about them and most guy I KNOW like girls with smaller ones. Anyway, I just think that you shouldn't fret about it, I bet you'll find someone that likes you for you (and you're boob size) a lot faster than me I have no doubt about it.

Best Answer

Ok then..thanks

Best Answer

hahahaa

Best Answer

Large breasts are associated with femininity. The more feminine and curvy you are, the more a man will naturally desire you. If you don't have large breasts naturally, buy them. You'll feel more feminine with them and will exude sexiness. Go for a D to DD cup.

Best Answer

Because men like something they can grab onto #swag

Best Answer