Midnighthanyou Midnighthanyou 18-21, F 41 Answers Jun 9, 2012

The "Lolita" factor...

Best Answer

males, by nature, are dominant. in the animal kingdom anyways, and considering humans are animals, it used to be that way for us too. guys like feeling tough, like theyre protecting their woman. like theyre the big bad alpha male. its easier to feel fulfilled in that sense, with young helpless women.

Best Answer

No wonder my niece got dumped for an innocent looking hobo.

Best Answer

i'm not into little girls i the sense that i like children. but i do enjoy my wife dressing up in little girls panties and acting like a child . it's the innocence factor for me i like it very much

Best Answer

I'm not sure it does for all guys, or perhaps not in all instances. Most of the guys I meet seem to like women who are fairly savvy and have a bit of 'moxie' to them.

Best Answer

I think this is generalizing a bit, I know many men who are into the opposite and adore the "milf" aspect or the sexy mother/teacher figure. However I believe that not only is the dominance aspect prominent but also the innocence factor. Men who are into younger girls may subconsciously feel that a young girl is less likely to hurt him emotionally or take advantage of him, since many women especially nowadays have become very boisterous, and catty. Just look at shows like Jersey Shore where the women yell constantly at one another, little girls are less likely to act that way and if the man has control, he may feel he has an ability to raise her to be a decent young lady that will always be his own. I once had an older man who liked me when I was ten, he was in his twenties (No he never did anything to me.) And I asked him why he loved me so much and his answer was "You see the world for what it should be." I think the way youth visualizes life is also possibly a factor but this is all assumption. He eventually married a woman his age and never molested anyone, but his wife, although older, was still very young at heart.

Best Answer

Little girls are so cute guys like to protect them

Best Answer

I don't feel that way. <br />
When I see a cute, innocent, helpless little girl I think to myself, "Her Father is going to have his hands full keeping the boys away from her !"<br />
He better get the shotgun out when ever one comes by to pick her up for a date !

Best Answer

I love young girls, I love them sooo much, i wish i could, well u know, I guess I got it from when I was young, I was molested in elementary school for years, and I got used to it and like it very much, it was just oral, and thats what i love. I look at girls and want to do some nasty things to them, I know its wrong, and I know I could get into trouble if I act on it, I think thats why I try so much to ignore what I want till they reach 18, what do i do , where do i go fo rhelp or for satisfaction, hummmmm, dmmmmm

Best Answer

You Disgust Me!You Dirty Man.

Best Answer

I find ************ using their used panties helps control it. I suck the odour from the crotch area and find it very intense. I look.at litttle girls and feel exactly like u statd. I can't think of anything more pleasant than.to be able to give oral sex to a small girl

Best Answer

the innocence is what attracts a lot of men and to maintain that innocence, you protect them from being abused or exploited

Best Answer

I like it because thats kind of how i am, it makes me feel they will be loyal and stay by me.

Best Answer

For me it's the innocence and there cuteness I relly wanna have intercourse with a 10 11 12 year old because there nice tight little body's u just know they must have a nice virgin tight bald ***** and firm little speedbumps and body's relly it's everything period...oh yes and how they scream when Ur ******* them I don't know but I could certianly imagine...;)

Best Answer

most men given the choice would pick child like qualities like tomboy and the shy <br />
innocents or even the freshness of young girls. At lest thats what I think <br />
My answer to Bernice is that no matter what age she is, if she is ever coming to Toronto,Canada, She should let me know. I love tomboys. We would have a fun time..

Best Answer

I'm a shy tomboy

Best Answer

creepy...

Best Answer

A guy who values and desires true self esteem finds and Idealizes that constant cuteness and innocence of socialy undermined little girls as true form of humanism free from commercial cunning society of today's world we face day to day. Now then he eagerly hopes granting of a favor of love from his IDEAL in return for his devotedness and commitment to her.By this subconscious process he benefited by boosting his self esteem through a feeling of a share of some true form of humanity.

Best Answer

If you mean to ask why you notice, on the news, reports on men raping young girls, and you don't understand why they are so interested in particularly little girls, then I believe I can answer your question satisfactory. In my opinion, you used the perfect adjective when you were describing little girls. They are helpless. Which is an advantage to men who only have one thing on their mind. I've also been forced to read a book in school about rape, which isn't a comfortable subject to talk about at all, but apparently, men found having pleasures of the flesh more exciting when they were "sharing" it with someone whose innocent in the matter. Even with these explanations, I still do not completely understand why most men feel this way about young girls, but I have also realized in life that you can never fully understand a person either.

Best Answer

Guys Like Little, Cute, Innocent, Helpless Girls Because They Know They Could Do Whatever They Want To Do Cause Their Young And Their Girl And They THINK Key Word THINK The Girls Cant Do Anything About It.Thats My Answer,Whats Yours?

Best Answer

maybe the advertising of hentai and anime maybe? look at cartoons-and what you watch its all there it brain wash peeps also men are just pervs to begin with hunnyboo

Best Answer

they seem to have smaller... privates , you see guys have this idea that the big the girl the bigger the cu_t ...you see

Best Answer

not for me i do not understand why a person would even look at a little girl other then if it was said persons daughter then it might be out of parental kind of devotion

Best Answer

Actually I am not a fan at all! I have no prob with petite but "little girl" style, not really.

Best Answer

As I have grown older I to woundered why I was attracted to young girls. I now think it is because of a pubic hair phobia. Little girls have no pubic hair and I am turned off with older with pubic hair. Older girls without pubic hair (seems to be the norm nowdays) are a turn on.

Best Answer

You described major tenets of femininity. What man would want a woman completely devoid of those characteristics?

Best Answer

Femininity = childlike ? Why would any competent, adult woman want to be considered "feminine" if that were so ?

Best Answer