HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Health

they are just playing god its a process young men go through some never stop.

Best Answer

It's a process everyone goes through, not just males.

Best Answer

We don't. You're with the wrong guys. I don't do that. I treat my girlfriends with dignity and respect. That's how I want to be treated too. Why do you keep getting your feelings hurt?<br />
I'd be happy to talk to you further if you want but the thing is that you just don't seem to be making the best choices. Depression will do that. I've been there. I have depression and even major depression. It messes with your brain.

Best Answer

I don't believe playing with someone's feelings is solely ba<x>sed on Gender. It's ba<x>sed on the amount of confidence, s3x appeal, good looks you posses. You just feel like since you have them why not use them? Why can't I be that girl that brakes every guys heart? Why can't I be the ladies man? It's just conformity :)

Best Answer

The better question is who played him to be that way?

Best Answer

down the sad line of women a guy may of had was one that played him and after that everything is fair game.. its in the unwritten book of " rules of love".

Best Answer

Girls also like to tease guys.

Best Answer

Because girls like playing guys feelings. All is fair love and war. ;)

Best Answer

Because it's fun, self satisfying, and most of all....because we can.

Best Answer