Meara69 Meara69 18-21, F 20 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

combination of Pheromone and shampoo and hair spray makes us intoxicated.

Best Answer

lol, great answer

Best Answer

Thanks madame

Best Answer

smells good

Best Answer

It all depends on what woman, to be honest.<br />
If you happen to end up with the greasy village tramp, then she her hair (and body) isn't going to smell like sweet roses, now, is it?<br />
If you have a girl who keeps her hair cleaned often with some kind of products that smell nice, then it is a very nice smell, of course.

Best Answer

Its unbelievable.

Best Answer

I love good smelling, soft hair. It's just nice.

Best Answer

My friends smell my hair(girls) ..lol..one remarks that it smells nice then they call come over grab a piece and smell..that weird!? Lol

Best Answer

Because it smells great.

Best Answer

As a guy, I love the natural smell of girl's hair. I don't necessarily like the smell of the shampoo, but the natural smell. It also depends on the texture of the girls' hair. The fuller and longer, the better. I can't explain why but it must be something biological. It turns me on sexually. Other guys will probably tell you the same thing. Although, some will not admit it because it sounds weird at first take. Certain ethnicity have sexier hair than others.

Best Answer

Yes....it is something you never forget....

Best Answer

hormones

Best Answer

hair really is the visual stimulate for me and dam if it curly or shaved with just a tad bit I know what I will be tasting next

Best Answer

I was on about hair on your head ? Lol

Best Answer

For me its not so much the shampoo as much as her natural smell. Not all girls have what it takes, but the ones that do, holy crap its like a magnet!

Best Answer

Love it...one of the best physical sensations. :)

Best Answer

Worrying to say the least! I thought I smelt of summer fields with Swedish elk!

Best Answer

well personally, it smells like bacon. men like bacon. . . i braid bacon in my hair.

Best Answer

Bacon??

Best Answer

its an American thing. (just kidding. i really dont put bacon in my hair. i dont even eat bacon :) )

Best Answer

Oh hell yes.. to bury your nose in a woman's soft sexy smelling hair is next to smelling her panties when it comes tro arousal...

Best Answer