Guys are always trying to be the alpha. When it comes down to it we are animals, and when a guy decides he likes you, his subconscious is essentially claiming you as his, so even after breaking up and everything the new guy is a threat to his territory. It's all primal instinct, same reason girls do it too. Or in some cases the guy is just a douche

Best Answer

cause they proly get jealous or see thte girls is fine don know wht theyhad till the lose it

Best Answer

revisionist history

Best Answer

Because they can't have you anymore, and everyone knows that the more you can't have something the more desirable it is

Best Answer

That is true, I always want what I can't have!

Best Answer

Told ya ;)

Best Answer

Memories.

Best Answer

When they do that, they havent let the girl go in there hearts yet

Best Answer

I'd like to believe that's true sometimes (sounds a little weird) but sadly I'm a cynic.

Best Answer

If only they would tell you they still care before it's to late!

Best Answer

I think people just start to take things for granted and then get a shock when things start to crumble. I really wish I'd been more appreciated but sadly some people are unaware of their actions until it's too late.
Then again, it's a 2 way street, should try and talk stuff through (I attempted this and got nowhere) and if they don't want to and only want to when the other person has started to move on then they only have themselves to blame.

Best Answer

Yeah I've tried talking and working things out but he doesn't want to talk, he's already found someone who catches his eye so I guess I have to do the same. I just really care about him and wish he'd just talk about it and try and be friends.

Best Answer

I hear ya. Tho sometimes it's hard for the guys to admit there feelings - especially if they are let go. Pride will make it tough, but they may still harbor feelings for ya.

Best Answer

My ex shared very little emotion apart from to tell me [when drunk] that he was scared of ever hurting me or making me angry/upset, and then to say [when sober] that I made him happy and he did want to be with me but behaved completely the opposite.
Sorry I'm basically ranting about my past relationship :/
But yeah, I agree with artistocrat, I definitely think it's about pride and they are unbelievably c**p at sharing their feelings, although I'm not particularly fantastic at it either.

Best Answer

I just wish they would talk about situations, because if he told me about it I would understand where he's coming from probably and try and fix stuff. But I guess us not talking is for the better!

Best Answer