tirednlonely tirednlonely 46-50, F 20 Answers Jul 25, 2009

Studies show that men like their gfs, wives, etc. to swallow their *** because men enjoy the thought of their partners literally taking in a part of them.

And it saves everyone the trouble of cleaning the sheets lol.

Best Answer

A sensitive guy knows that this is the girl's way of expressing her feelings for him and that she doesn't find it disgusting. I also think it's an insult to your partner not to swallow, unless you're doing a snowball. Speaking more personally, I love the taste and the feel of it

Best Answer

In a word, acceptance. In another,antiprophylacticism.

When a guy gets sucked off, there is no concern to him about pregnancy and usually less of a concern about STDS (sometimes unfortunately for the person about to swallow his load). When someone is wrapping their lips around a ****, it's pretty much at that point ALL ABOUT the guy getting blown. Under these conditions,usually, the last thing the guy receiving the blow job wants to worry about is when he can nut and where. For a lot of men, deep down, getting blown is about no performance or other anxiety's. Even if a guy about to tickle someones tonsils doesn't understand this reduction in fear yet, he sure knows it feels good to get a talented blow job and to just simply not have to worry about the person sucking his ****.

Some guys like to know in advance if you swallow. They want to be sure you are going to appreciate the chance they are giving you to please them, they want to know you WANT their load. Some guys don't. The more complicated guy sometimes likes to be surprised that you will swallow his *** and the "surprise" just as they are starting to let lose their wad makes for an even more intense blow job with each following orgasmic contraction in someones throat. Some guys even think it hot to play "make you take it" where the headgiver pretends "I don't let a guy *** in my mouth". In fact some people sucking **** have no intention of taking a *** load, but when they get caught up in the moment and begin hearing and feeling the pleasure they are giving, enjoy "finishing" their partner off.

The receiver of head that seems to know EXACTLY how he wants his blow job often enjoys a combination of coming in the throat at first, pulling back to nut some in the mouth, and the final wads are blasted in the cocksuckers face so the receiver and giver are reminded for a few moments what has just occurred & how hot. While for a bit it's all about the recipient, he really may be a nice guy, but he also wants to bust his nut and have the most intense organism he can (duh).

But lets not forget it simply FEELS GOOD to not have to pull out right when U are about to nut, and a lot of guys just like the feeling of being milked the entire time they are busting their nut. Deep throaters especially love to keep the **** down their throat for every last drop, and it just feels fan phucking tastic, particularly if it is the first time someone has *** this way.

With a guy that HAS been sucked off like this and is willing to turn around and do it for some other guy, the recipient of THAT blow job is in for something special. The giver in this case just knows how damn good it feels, yet often demands nothing in return because it was pleasurable to suck a ****.

(ABOUT ME) I've enjoyed both sides of a good blow job & have been a HIV- safer sex educator for years. I have safely helped men discovering and exploring their sexuality and sexual comfort zones & have shared

Best Answer

Imagine a guy doing oral then stopping just as you are about to ***. It's kind of the same thing.

Best Answer

The ultimate acceptance.

Best Answer

I think that they love it because if it feels like she's more of a part of him because his *** and/or is pee that was in his body is now right inside here. If it's a bi guy playing with another bi guy maybe it's because it makes him feel sort of superior knowing that he's done that

Best Answer

It is a physiological pleasure, and a sign of acceptance. every men enjoys it when a women accept them.

Best Answer

I don't care if a girl swallows, but to allow it to go into her mouth and the fact that she loves that part of me would make me feel great. But you can't allows this for all folks cause some find it disgusting, thier taste buds are more sensitive than others and it probably tastes a lot more gross to them than others.

My wife won't even do it if it doesn't involve a condom (flavored).

Best Answer

Heck if i konw I dont do that **** its gross.

Best Answer

Apart of the male is with the partner forever!

Best Answer

oh i got **** for tring and it came out at the wrong time well lets just say i choked and it came back out but it was funny any suggestions for keeping it in

Best Answer

Because it is an expression of love thus the name love juice. In a successful relationship it is always a give and take scenario. This is a perfect example.

Best Answer

It is wonderful to know I willbe inside you forever

Best Answer

Taste good I love *** in my mouth

Best Answer

I feel so complete when I swallow my man. its like, that's all I was meant to do! mmm...

Best Answer