ZZ00ZZ ZZ00ZZ 22-25, F 23 Answers Mar 26, 2012

I don't think that it's just men who do that.

I do think it stems from fear of commitment, or giving ones heart away too readily, before you really get to know the other person

Best Answer

called a true player..knows how to play with ur emotions

Best Answer

Because sometimes you just get bored of them. lol

Best Answer

I do that. not to be mean but I just get bored

Best Answer

Interest in the challenge, but not the reward. Once finished the challenge, move on to another?

Best Answer

hah....ya to all my exes out there

Best Answer

Guys always want what they can not have, but when they have it they don't want it anymore

Best Answer

It makes no sense...

Best Answer

A guy may have a interest in you, once you show an interest in them they don't want you anymore

Best Answer

Imagine life as a bakery: you got to try all the cakes to find the one you could eat everyday and not get sick of it..

Best Answer

O.K Now that's just FUNNY!! I'm gonna go get a doughnut! Love it! :)

Best Answer

hehe get me a one whilst your there, i'm still trying to find my cake ;)

Best Answer

After awhile you get hardened and don't fall anymore.

Best Answer

Immaturity. A child will long for a toy he sees, beg for it, be on best behaviour, then when he IS given it, play with it for awhile, then toss it aside and look for a new toy. Some men (and women, too) just never get past this M.O. and transfer it to relationships.

Best Answer

A guy don't 'make' a woman fall in love and then decide he don't want her anymore. He sometimes just takes advantage of a woman's perceived needs. Other times, he just likes her a lot and then backs off when he starts realizing that "all that glitters isn't gold" and she's only human. It's natural.

Also, some women appear to be needy even without acting that way. That seeming neediness might flatter a guy at first, but neediness is not something guys (or anyone) likes to put up with for long. So, it's another one of those things where it's not so much about the person in front of you but also the person (and needs and quirks) inside of you.

Best Answer

Some do. It's for the feeling of power. And sex, too.

Best Answer

i don't make girls fall in love with me, my natural animal magnetism just draws them in like crap and flies

Best Answer

It's a free will thing. No one has the power to make you fall in love.

Best Answer

women do the same,i am a guy and i do not do this. i try to make relationships last but no matter how hard i try the girl always ends up dumping me for someone else. gets on my nerves

Best Answer

I think women break more hearts than men do.

Best Answer

No...if so, men don't admit to it.

Best Answer

Well u will find that this will often happen, they think they may have found something better, but there the looser eh?..........just be very careful and take care of yourself.

Best Answer