burkelinda9567 burkelinda9567 41-45, F 13 Answers Dec 25, 2011

did you every asks any of the guys why?

Best Answer

Maybe because you scare them by being too straight-forward...

Best Answer

You may have to check their bank acc to see if the are worth dateing ....

Best Answer

I hope you're not using your teeth

Best Answer

Heres a handy check list for you regarding this. 1/ Make sure he is single. 2/ Make sure you are well presented. 3/ check your hygiene+ breath freshness.( NO GARLICY MEALS BEFORE YOU GO OUT!) 4/ If he ticks all your box,s and still not interested in you, just ask him gently why he,s not interested, its best you know then you can work on it.

Best Answer

Your match hasn't turned up yet.

Best Answer

Well, if I put on my blunt speaking hat, one sec.... There are two reasons.. either a) guys do want a relationship with you but you feel, for whatever reason, that they are not the right one for you; or b) There is something in your character or nature that is putting guys off a relationship with you. In the first instances you need to count whatever blessings you have and accept what is for you, a second place guy and in the second instance change your attitudes or get a make over or something that will make you more attractive to guys.... blunt hat off, I hope you have luck finding someone who makes you happy :)

Best Answer

I give in , tell me.

Best Answer