btronx btronx 36-40, F 14 Answers Jan 30, 2012

I had a wrong number penis picture :-/<br />
After much laughter I texted the person back asking if he enjoyed sharing his "shortcomings" lol

Best Answer

lol!!! U didn't know the person?

Best Answer

Nope, I had no idea who it was.
I guess he didn't get my joke at his expense because he texted me back asking if I was single and did I like the picture.
That would be a NO and NO, Then I told him to leave me alone or I was taking my phone to the police dept.
He never bothered me again lol

Best Answer

He probably sends that to people at random hoping to get a response. Pathetic. Testosterone and picture taking on cell phones aren't a good combination. lol!!!

Best Answer

My husband laughed, he couldn't believe that some random guy would do that. I was NOT impressed, if I wanted to see a little smokie I would go to the grocery store LOL

Best Answer

I hate to point out the obvious, but subtle humor doesn't work on idiots. That didn't happen to be Congressman Weiner, did it?

Best Answer

lol!!!!!

Best Answer

LOL, very true unquenched :-D

Best Answer

You say you don't wanna...but I know you secretly do....come on, baby...don't be shy...

Best Answer

If they all had to hold a ruler next to it...i bet there wouldnt be near as many of those pics!

Best Answer

lol!!!! good one. Next time this happens I'm going to say that to them.

Best Answer

They'd be selling fake rulers at SxToys•R•Us.

Best Answer

Either they're proud of their penis or they have absolutely nothing else to contribute to society.

Best Answer

because its all they have to show for. unfortunately, they think what they have is nice enough to show. THEY ARE SOO WRONG

Best Answer

Im sorry that I cannot offer an insight into this type of behaviour even though I am a male, it even escapes me (fortunately) lol

Best Answer

One word. Gross.

Best Answer

You and 2,000,000,000 other women.<br />
Nothing new here.

Best Answer

I'm guessing that it works like SPAM; if he gets a 1 in 10,000 success, he "Got Lucky."<br />
I don't know "why" they do it, but there have always been guys like that. Since I was a kid (wired phones, no video, Stone-Age), I've seen guys meet a woman and say something like, "Hey, babe, wanna f***?" But I think that's where the "Get Lucky" phrase came from—nothing but luck will work, and I'm thinking that if a guy makes 2 or 300 similar attempts a week, and has a 1% success rate, that's more than enough to propagate the subspecies. I hate to say it ladies, but there are some incredibly dumb women, too.<br />
I'm pretty sure, as others have said, that these guys are displaying their best asset; no brains, no wits.

Best Answer

Ok... I was told by a guy that some men sort of consider vaginas to be separate from their owner? And the feelings they may have for that vagina are not always related.<br />
Women don't usually think like that...a few do, but most are into the whole guy.<br />
So what guys are doing when they do that is what would, ironically enough, attract other guys. Because the genitals are the show for a number of them. My proof? gay male personals feature penis shots even more than hetero personals.<br />
Women are more intellectual about sex partners-for women attraction is more mental, in most cases, so this often goes over not so well.<br />
On the other hand? Maybe it's a sort of screening device...if a woman responds positively to it, the guy knows instantly she's good for a quick bang.

Best Answer

True. I think they are horny and can't get sex from whoever they are with so this is their last ditch effort to get attention. I think the same thing about gay guys. They seem to want to show it off more. You're right, they probably are trying to see if you are an easy score or not. lol!!!! Yeah like I am going to run over to their house and be like I just had to have you as soon as I saw this picture. Idiotic.

Best Answer

Because it is easy to do! I didn't know this was going on. Guys are very creative. I think most men in the past would be embarrassed to have that out there. So this is the new man emerging to try to others this way. Now if a woman does this all the guys would cheer. But if a man does this it is a big turn off it seems.<br />
Why is it this way for men and women?

Best Answer