theadventuresofalexus theadventuresofalexus 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Some people feel that others would not be happy with them if they act like themselves, so instead manipulate those around them :S

Best Answer

I think alot of things in relationships can come down to power struggles. Both parties want to feel desired, desirable, and like they are special. So each side manipulates their behavior to maximize that feeling. As far as cheating goes, while I've never cheated, I do know that for adults (I can't speak for late teens and early 20's) in a committed relationship, cheating nearly always happens for a very distinct reason. The reason is rarely "the cheater is a bad person." Sometimes their spouse simply refuses to have sex with them as a way of increasing their power in the relationship. This can go on for months and years, and yet, this spouse expects fidelity. I think that is wrong. <br />
Also, cheating happens when someone wants to leave, but doesn't have the guts to just leave...so they try to arrange it so that they get left. <br />
As far as playing with emotions - I know this happens on both sides, but I don't think that (unless you are dealing with someone who is gaming you) either side sees their behavior as manipulative. Hence the question being fr<x>amed "why do guys play with girl's emotions?" or "Why do girls play all these games?" etc...<br />
I think being self aware is key...as is having empathy for your partner.

Best Answer

....these things happens so much ,but one thing i wanna say is that in this Case Girls should think so deep before getting into any relationships with other guys,it means don*t accept to date any guy at first eye contact so these things always causes troubles in ( nonserious relationship)

Best Answer

I've never known a guy who could think of a way of playing with a girl's emotions... that's what girls do... I mean, the girls think the guy is playing with their emotions but really he isn't... he's just being a guy, a stupid, idiotic one perhaps but still just being a guy. I don't think any guy alive has actually thought "how can I play with this girls emotions?".... we don't do bitchiness that's what girls do and it's also why it is often ineffective on guys..

Best Answer

I find it is a defense mechanism if I play her first she can not play me if I am messing with her emotions she can not mess with mine It is a way of pretending to not feel things I think

Best Answer

some girls do the same? you must not know many girls.

Best Answer

well let me rephrase because where im FROM which istexas They do ,Do that type of crap:So that is what i ment .

Best Answer

&amp;&amp;True ,yet again where im from, girls do stupid things thats why i rather have guy friends.

Best Answer

guys are royal Di@ks as well. I would rather have a hand full of freinds that are the "runts" of the litter because I know that at least one of them is going to be completely trustworthy and loyal even in the worst events. Much better than a bunch of people that would stab you in the back to get ahead to you.

Best Answer