The notion that you don't wear them to exercise sexual power is a joke. That makes you a liar or stupid, I'm not sure which one, maybe a bit of both. And, you can keep your stink trap as far as I'm concerned, you won't see me trying to leer.

Best Answer

A young lady's panties aren't the greatest thing in the world, but they are next to it.

Best Answer

Men are visual creatures and almost all sexual encounters no matter how brief begin with visual stimuli. Whether it be peeking up a skirt or looking down a blouse almost all heterosexual men will take the opportunity if it is presented. A glimpse of the forbidden is almost always a turn on for men.<br />
Most men will take their brief look, when it is presented, enjoy it and move on. Uncomfortable situations arise when men become persistent and maneuver themselves to gain a better vantage point. This I find obsessive and unacceptable.<br />
Remember most men greatly enjoy these brief glimpses and it is the same for men 12 - 80 so don't be surprised if someones Grandpa is having a peek . <br />
A little advice: If you should find someone looking up your skirt and you feel he has overstepped the line, look directly at him and say loud enough for all to hear " Stop looking up my skirt". It will embarrass the hell out of him and empower you.

Best Answer

Because once a guy has "seen one" he wants to "see 'em all"!<br />
& he'll never know if he'll get to see yours unless he looks!

Best Answer

We just want to see what's up there because every woman is different and we haven't seen every one.

Best Answer

you ladies look great in skirts it turns us guys on when we see up those skirts

Best Answer

I would say it's a biological imperative within the straight male psychology. I love to do it for many reasons, and most of all because it's honest and I am not hiding anything.

Best Answer

have fun with this instead of fighting it, let them see and you Imagine what they do after, hihihihi

Best Answer

I like your style!

Best Answer

Hi, I've just come across this. It is very simple, A lady's shapely body is beautiful, but naked "in your face" isn't really that sexy. I love to see a nicely dressed lady especially in a short flippy skirt or dress. The interest and excitement is seeing that illicit glimpse of panties or stocking top which is so much better for example, than a bikini. Carry on wearing minis please, it keeps guys happy :)

Best Answer

it's the thrill of being caught looking <br />
plus you never know if the woman is wearing panties or not,

Best Answer

I will try to explain myself I specially like it because is the only way to know what a women is hidding under her clothes some do not mind showing what they got but others like to keep it secret so what else do we want, well to their most private secret their underwear if they wear any lol and some men also like to see panties which in my case I do

Best Answer

Is this a serious question?

Best Answer

they are attracted to it. if u like something you look at it. it is the same exact concept.

Best Answer

LOL at Lucyintheskywith Diamonds answer. That was one of the best answers I have seen and I agree without reservation.<br />
Aren't we all looking for the promised land upon which to plant our flag?

Best Answer

isn't this a rhetorical question?

Best Answer

I remember reading an article in Cosmopolitan years ago on the same subject.They said that it's not about how much leg you show but rather how much access there is to your "yahoo"
Pretty intelligent stuff coming from a ladies magazine,sums it up well.So unlike seeing a hot chick in booty shorts we know that a chick wearing a micro mini may give us a flash of something more-on purpose or not.That you have no desire to look up a man's shorts dose not surprise me either considering a women's lower sex drive & what turns them on in general.

Best Answer

It's... incredible to know what everyone looks like naked. if it's covered why wouldn't you want to see it?

Best Answer

I believe Dave Mathews said it best .. Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. It truly also depends on the circumstances. A woman may not be aware she's giving a show and we will still look because that region holds the key to our desire. Though wrapped up like a Christmas present , There it is ! When a woman does it intentionally it's much like phone sex or video chat though quiet , silent and a touch of dirty. With no words it leaves MUCH to our imagination to ponder what this invitation means and left to our vivid imaginations it's close to the equivalent of watching a woman ********** in front of you. A bite of the lip , a longing stare , fingernails gently scratching the legs .. Very suggestive .. leaving most men self included to imagine those nails running down our backs , etc .. <br />
I will keep it P.G. suffice to say , when it is deliberate men view it as a sexual act and it drives our primal instincts crazy . It shows a ( in our minds ) a powerful , sexual , confident woman not afraid of stereotypes or the likes and I have one last example.. <br />
If you have a pet you will understand.. For cat owners you have a laser and your cat will chase that laser and do anything to get that laser no matter how hungry , thirsty , etc they are.. ANYTHING to get that laser.. <br />
For Dog owners .. You hold a ball or a stick and say you want it ? you want it .... And the Dog goes crazy in anticipation.. Well as humiliating as it is ... That is the power women possess over us with something so simple as a miniskirt , longing eyes and perhaps a bite of the lip. <br />
Sad but true !

Best Answer

Fortunately for some of us we grow out of it!

Best Answer

a lot of men don't like seeing a fully dressed girl/woman, it's that tantalizing moment they get when something out of the blue happens, that moment, as far as I know some men will carry that image in their minds for life, it's just natural I guess, Sally

Best Answer