The guy I was dating texted me and wanted me to call him asap so i did and he proceeded to tell me he loves me and asked if I did him and I said no because we haven't been going out long and honestly I don't really know him well. I did say I care for him and like him, but love not yet.He said he was disappointed. So out of that was it all a sham or true.
blues1414 blues1414 31-35 15 Answers Sep 27, 2011

im pretty sure EVERYONE says i love you to EVERYONE when large amounts of alcohol are involved.

Best Answer

this is true!

Best Answer

I LOVE YOU GUYS xD

Best Answer

It is a good idea to take anything anyone says whilst drunk with a pinch of salt.

Best Answer

I have never said it while drunk. If I say "I love you" is because that what I thought that was what I was feeling. I know guys who use this "I Love You" game to string a girl out to get a few more lays. Some just do it because they think this is what a girl wants to hear.... and they want to continue to get laid. Some confuse a great organism with love and say "I love you"... and they want to continue to get laid. Not all guys are users or dumb ***** a lot of us are good people.... and we want to get laid.

Best Answer

This is a myth started by a girl who, ironically, was herself quite drunk when she made it up. True story. I found it on WikiPedia.

Best Answer

Silly, cause they want to ride the baloney pony

Best Answer

to get in their pants

Best Answer

Self preservation when the wifes wielding a frying pan.

Best Answer

because they have been drinking

Best Answer

I agree with EpoxyMonoxide's statement. Most of the time it is in that fleeting drunken instant. Though 2Emotional does have a point that some men are just cruel and that it is a somewhat easy thing to say and not mean so that he can get into said girls pants for a one nighter.

Best Answer

its possible that they could mean it in that fleeting drunken instant. But alcohol is a fickle *****

Best Answer

yeah if you could just keep him drunk all the time it would be a great relationship

Best Answer