The guy I was dating texted me and wanted me to call him asap so i did and he proceeded to tell me he loves me and asked if I did him and I said no because we haven't been going out long and honestly I don't really know him well. I did say I care for him and like him, but love not yet.He said he was disappointed. So out of that was it all a sham or true.
blues1414 blues1414 31-35 15 Answers Sep 27, 2011

im pretty sure EVERYONE says i love you to EVERYONE when large amounts of alcohol are involved.

Best Answer

this is true!

Best Answer

I LOVE YOU GUYS xD

Best Answer

It is a good idea to take anything anyone says whilst drunk with a pinch of salt.

Best Answer

I have never said it while drunk. If I say "I love you" is because that what I thought that was what I was feeling. I know guys who use this "I Love You" game to string a girl out to get a few more lays. Some just do it because they think this is what a girl wants to hear.... and they want to continue to get laid. Some confuse a great organism with love and say "I love you"... and they want to continue to get laid. Not all guys are users or dumb ***** a lot of us are good people.... and we want to get laid.

Best Answer

Silly, cause they want to ride the baloney pony

Best Answer

to get in their pants

Best Answer

Self preservation when the wifes wielding a frying pan.

Best Answer

because they have been drinking

Best Answer

I agree with EpoxyMonoxide's statement. Most of the time it is in that fleeting drunken instant. Though 2Emotional does have a point that some men are just cruel and that it is a somewhat easy thing to say and not mean so that he can get into said girls pants for a one nighter.

Best Answer

its possible that they could mean it in that fleeting drunken instant. But alcohol is a fickle *****

Best Answer

yeah if you could just keep him drunk all the time it would be a great relationship

Best Answer