Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 47 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

Put nipples on a grapefruit and they will stare at those too.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

throwawaychild...that is too freakin funny!

Best Answer

Go shake your ******* boobs shamelessly for horny men. Whatever makes you happy.

Best Answer

so true!

Best Answer

Nigel was that directed at me?? I'm confused?

Best Answer

Wouldn't you? Nipples on a grapefruit would certainly draw my attention... *wink*

Best Answer

Ill be the first one to say .. HUGE boobs are a turn off. Fake boobs are a turn off. Natural boobs are much better, I haven't touched fake ones but part of the regular ones is imperfection fake boobs are ment to be perfect, where normal ones are have imperfection's and I think that's what I like to know it makes her regular, if she's fake it makes me think she's stuck on herself and things and I don't want someone like that.

Best Answer

Thanks...I like to hear what guys really think...

Best Answer

They like em BIG for looks...... but like em real for squeezing

Best Answer

Hmmm i see

Best Answer

Not I!...give me a REAL person any day. One who is not concerned with the size of their breast...one who is confident in who they are and not worried about some physical attribute that they have no control over....I will appreciate your mind tenfold over your boobs!

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

we want real breasts for woman want a real man it goes both ways and we stare because they are breasts fake or real we will stare but simply because we do so does not mean we prefer them over real. Similar to looking at a nice car with bad mileage.

Best Answer

wow...very cool analogy...I like that...

Best Answer

You have to distinguish between looking and feeling. Thousands of people will see your fake breast but only a handful or one person will be feeling them. Fake breasts hold their shape and so they look very sexy under clothes. You can usually forgo wearing a bra if you want to with fake breasts and guys find that attractive. However up close and personal fake breasts are not as much fun. There are often slight artificial tells like ripples and inconsistent shape that are much more obvious when you are up close. <br />
Fake breasts can feel hard and unnatural. The most important thing is that natural feels much better and there is something in a man that is turned off by being intimate with something that is just not real. It kills the romance . Just like too much makeup turns men off, men don't like to feel fake breasts. From a distance under clothes the size and basic shape of implants get mens' blood pumping but on your girlfriend or wife in your arms. not so much.

Best Answer

guys should be fortunate that a woman would ever show their breasts to them...its a gift 2 be enjoyed...and any guy who gets this privilege should worship the ground she walks on...real or plastic")

Best Answer

wow! So you're a boob guy then!! ;-p

Best Answer

amen 2 that sister! u are preaching 2 the choir...even though i've been with 17 women in my life of all shapes and sizes, nothing beats the real deal...and wife's 38DD are as REAL as it gets...now you're making my mouth drool...lol

Best Answer

No...your wife is makin your mouth drool !! ;)

Best Answer

that's true...me talking bout her boobs makes me drool...see what happens 2 a man's brains when it come 2 sex...shrinks 2 the size of a pea...haha

Best Answer

I think it's awesome u feel like that for her =)

Best Answer

most guys want 2 touch them...that's the hypnotic power my wife has over me...its like a magnet...and thx...she is the most beautiful woman in the world")

Best Answer

Now that is just so sweet. So nice to hear men talk about their mates like that!! Makes me happy. =)

Best Answer

great answer

Best Answer

thank u guys 4 the positive feedback!

Best Answer

So if you think guys should worship women just for the "privilege" of letting them see their boobs then women should worship men for letting them see and touch their manhood. People who say such things are selfish and two faced.

Best Answer

guys will stare at anything thats involes a womens breast...

Best Answer

not true!!

Best Answer

dude! your way younger

Best Answer

Because we do like a woman's breasts to be natural when we actually have our hands/mouth on them. Our libido, on the other hand, is primarily visually driven and for those men who favor 'breasts' over 'legs/bottoms' the visual stimulation of large 'upstanding' breasts is 'mouthwatering'. Not fair, definitely not politically correct, but there you are.

Best Answer

I appreciate your honesty

Best Answer

Because we guys are all big boobs!

Best Answer

Not I... I prefer what is natural

Best Answer

As a girl who works in a ***** club.... boobs are boobs and men will always love them to look at!!<br />
Hell, I have to admit that considering I know a few people with implants some of them do actually look good. But that's usually when the enlargement has been kept to a realistic proportion.

Best Answer

Its not so much the breasts as the whole package. If an obese homely looking woman had fake ones, guys wouldn't stare. It's just like woman (most) drool over say Brad Pitt or Clive Owen. We are all visual creatures and we like nice beautiful things to look at. Eye candy is free...its okay to look at the menu, you just aren't allowed to order :)

Best Answer

lol...is that right?! hahaha Eye candy , eh?

Best Answer

I'm not Canadian.... :P

Best Answer

you kinda are....you've lived there long enough to claim it a little..

Best Answer

I know...in fact I've almost lived half of my life in Canada. But I don't say "eh" :) Just "damn that Wurkoutgurl is sexy" ;) CHA-CHING!!!!

Best Answer

hahaha!! You are so cute..**kiss**

Best Answer

Beats me...men are creatures of habit!...lol...

Best Answer

excuses excuses, lol

Best Answer

they just drool in general....

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Because we are pigs,,,,but once I get a glance, I'm done. And turned off if they are fake.

Best Answer

but don't forget to get that glance in! ;-)

Best Answer

maybe they are experiencing subliminal perception memories from infancy. Everything was huge to them then and they certainly drooled........ha

Best Answer

hahaha tooo funny

Best Answer

They mean for touching.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nooo, at least not this one. Plastic boobs are very unattractive

Best Answer

okay...thanks

Best Answer

Because men are pigs. and even pig like boobs. I mean please, you keep them covered up all the time so when you finiley get a look at them you must look. looking is a must.

Best Answer

a must , huh? Gotcha

Best Answer

definitely dont drool. i might stare only cuz im wondering how long until the implant pops out and hurts someone

Best Answer

okay...good to know...I thought all that staring was out of want and lust..

Best Answer

no, more like keep clear they're about to explode! or holy stretched antigravity device batman, doesnt that hurt?

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer