every guy that told me he loved me never mean it
starr1suicide starr1suicide 18-21, F 21 Answers Jul 3, 2009

I do not think most people understand the word love.

Best Answer

because they think they have a better chance of getting you in bed. Especially younger guys.... And I agree with denverguy... lack of understanding the word or confusing lust for love. <br />
:)

Best Answer

I actually think that men usually mean it when they say that they love a woman. The problem is the things *behind* the statement "I love you". When the man's "I love you" means "You are the most wonderful person I have ever been lucky enough to know on this planet" and the woman takes it to mean, "I am available and want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you." The words "I love you" cover a wide range of meaning; it is up to each of us to have the courage to try and determine exactly what the other person means, instead of hammering our own meaning into those words we are hearing. AP

Best Answer

The woman is pressuring them. Or they really want to **** and will say and or do any thing to do so.

Best Answer

they tell you what u wanna hear. it takes a special guy to really mean it. trick is.. don't say it to him first

Best Answer

Well i would think these guys just want in you' pants honey

Best Answer

Sex. Or to avoid conflict.

Best Answer

They are simply liars. Hence, all girls must learn how to protect themselves.

Best Answer

I don't know, like the other week i said to this guy "I love you" and he said "I love you too", then like 3 days later i said it again he said "stop sayin that it's creapy"<br />
so of coarse i asked him why he said he "loved me before"<br />
and he said" I didn't mean it, oh you thought i did you really are dumb"<br />
so what does it mean and he's been all snarky and awqward with me and is totally ignorin me, is it because we didn't do it afterwards but then when i ask him if he wants too he says no,and i don't know why, can't be looks cuz i've done modelling and he's a photoqraphy student who asked if i'd be his model, and he is smoking hot too but makes me feel like i'm on the bottom of his list because he never has time for me, i don't get it why'd he said it

Best Answer

cause some boys are stupid... just joking - no seriously o.O

Best Answer

Talk about your no brainer questions!<br />
He thinks that will get him some action.

Best Answer

I knew just by the nature of this question that you were young before I checked your profile. As the others are saying, unfortunately men (particularly younger ones under 24...but that's not a hard fast rule), tend to say they love you because they are blinded by testosterone and the need to have easy sex. We say things we don't necessarily mean in the same way that YOU interpret it (note the one user, who said love to men means I really love you but to a woman, she might be thinking "I wanna be with you forever," which most guys are not even remotely thinking at that age.<br />
Sometimes it's HIS fault for saying whatever it takes to keep getting free and easy sex. Sometimes it isn't, cuz he just isn't ready to know what he wants in life and he really doesn't understand all the aspects of "love." Sometimes it can be YOUR fault for continuing the delusion, if, after reading all our feedback, you continue to fool yourself or trust in what they are telling you. TIME and ACTIONS prove love.....words do NOT. Always remember that.

Best Answer

Love should mean I am lucky/fortunate to know you AND I want to spend my life with you<br />
But it is often interchangeable with the words "I want sex" in today's world of shifting morals

Best Answer

this comment comes from the natural selection process and is usually shouted at the point of orgasam (usually from behind) so as to ensure that genetic material is passed on and then the man can get on with the important business of finding another woman to spread more seed with.

Best Answer

men tend to confuse lust for love. and the fact that we know that every woman wants to hear that.

Best Answer

my men said he love me but I don't no do he really mean it. so and u tell me yes

Best Answer