emilyjunee emilyjunee 16-17, F 10 Answers Jun 27, 2010

many guys are afraid of commitment, and quite frankly to emotionally immature to realize intimacy is more than just doing the big nasty, sorry thats guys for ya

Best Answer

Many guys run away scared when things become serious out of fear of getting themselves hurt when/if things don't work out. You invest a lot of time into a relationship, and you want to be serious with this person, but you know full and darned well that it's a drop in the ocean weather things last or not, especially these days.<br />
Being a guy these days is not at all easy in a relationship sense. Your ego takes a beating from bitter friends who tell you it's not going to last or try to convince you that you are just looking for sex, your own family wants you to "take your time" because people are living longer, all too many women are influenced by the drama and crap they see on TV, and when it all does come down you end up with your friends saying "told you you would lose".

Best Answer

When the prey is captured, interest is lost. Remember..not all guys do that. If they don't take you seriously, move on and feel lucky. There's a new person next in line, to be treated that way too.

Best Answer

I'm all about commitment, but I just don't want to have kids. I resent the idea of marriage because I'm not religious and I don't believe you need a god damn document or a god damn ring to prove you love someone. If you need that kind of crap from me, you don't trust me to begin with. That's not love; that's fascist bridal magazine obsession hellbent on ruining both of your perfectly good lives. Get over the "status" of being married, and realize that it sucks. It's over-glorified, and most people aren't happier because of it.

Best Answer

guys obviously don't think like girls. Do you know how to read body language? <br />
sometimes it says what someone is thinking and not saying.

Best Answer

That's what I need the most at the moment, seriousness.

Best Answer

I suppose there are guys that run away. I would say if he's not mature enough to stay then let him go and spend your energy on the one that will stay. If he doesn't know that by running away he is actually hurting your feelings then let him be.

Best Answer