glodens glodens 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 22, 2009

i want to sleep forever

Best Answer

because it feels soooooo good.<br />
and because we can.

Best Answer

Most people need to sleep 8 or 9 hours a night. I like 9.5 hours and get it virtually all the time.

Best Answer

Maybe because they're tired? stressed?? bored??? depressed????<br />
My guy lives on 4-5 hours a night during the week and about 7-8 on the weekends, I don't think that's too much- I think it's not enough!

Best Answer

maybe he is growing?

Best Answer

Bc it's awesome I have a family of four me my son my wife and my daughter me nd my son tend to sleep alot and don't change our socks or underwear but the girls in the family are different they go to the club for a girls night out every weekend and I dnt mind we all like it me my son like it and so do the girls they leave on Friday night at five and come back on Monday at three in the morning in the summer they fly to las Vegas for the summer and we all love it they love the party life and we love to sleep with dirty smelly socks infact the girls are out right now partying my boy is asleep and I just woke up

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what gender you are honey anyone of us can have and do have our lazy days. For some they are still growing and need the rest

Best Answer