CronoCipher CronoCipher 18-21, M 8 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in EP

The really BIG question here is... why on earth are you hanging out around bathroom doors listening to guys do that??? What kind of weird sicko are you???

Best Answer

Maybe you should real the comments before answering. =] and then you would see where it came from.

Best Answer

Okay then... why on earth are you hanging out in men's room stalls listening to that sort of thing??? Never mind, I don't want to know cause then I'd be creeped out anytime there was another guy in another stall!!!

Best Answer

Obviously you are too blind to see, as It says "A friend asked me" so I asked the world. Please do yourself a favor and go get some glasses.

Best Answer

"Why do guys sound like they're giving birth on the toilet..?" Is all I see in your question! Maybe you should take another look at it!

Best Answer

As I also said "read the comments"

Best Answer

they likely get too "pregnant" by eating much too much junk food.

Best Answer

Lol, nice one.

Best Answer

Drama Kings......lol

Best Answer

Lol, well I was not expecting that answer, but thanks for the laugh.

Best Answer

They are on their thrones there...hahahaha

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Lmao too true, Elvis has left the building!

Best Answer

Seriously, we are in generall much less self conscious about our bodly functins, so bit of expression in the toalete, which may be overheard is not a problem.

Best Answer

Thanks for an honest reply.

Best Answer

LOL. I don't know about sounding like it but they sure can take their time in there.

Best Answer

Lol, that we can. and this question came from a friend who asked me so I thought I'd ask the world.

Best Answer

Hehehehe, I don't think we grunt and groan the same at all.

Best Answer

Haha, I don't think so either.

Best Answer