SouthernCleatChaser SouthernCleatChaser 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 7, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Those 3 words are NOT Magic. You must Learn Talk is CHEAP. Actions Speak louder than Words. :)

Best Answer

well , iam positive that he is a ******* retard and doesnt know what hes loosing , i hope anna can put up with is flaws ^.^ hahaha

Best Answer

You And Me Both.. I Really Don't Wanna Go Tomorrow, He Asked For His Hoodie, And We Still Sit Next To Eachother. Wow My Luck Is Just Fu*kin' Fantastic. Lmao There's Still Years To Come.. Joy

Best Answer

It's not just men but women too -- it's the tool of the amoral opportunist: say what the other wants to hear in order to get what you want.

Best Answer

1) They are lying<br />
2) They don't know what love is and were never in love to begin with<br />
3) Rebound, having a new partner can ease the pain by filling part of the void, buy she can't fill most of it.<br />
I estimate that 90% of people who say they are in love, aren't.

Best Answer

My ex did that to me. He was always like "I love you so much Tarantulas." and when I broke up with him for being an abusive **** head the same day he had a new girlfriend.

Best Answer

because :D we want to fail

Best Answer

Heh, you like them playas do ya?

Best Answer

Naw, It's Not That.. It's Just I Though He Was Sweet And Nice And Everything, But I Got Tiered Of Waiting And All The Sh*t I Was Being Put Threw That A Girl My Age Shouldn't Have To, And He Brought Up Breaking Up For The Third Time So I Gave It To Him, And Now He Is Dating A Girl I THOUGHT Was Someone I Could Always Come To When I Need Something, But I Was Wrong. I Guess This is What High School Is For, To Teach Us Lessons And Seeing The Reality In Life Before We Really Get Out In The World.. I'm Only At The Beginning . Joyy /:

Best Answer

Oh, you found a player. They are very sweet when they are working you to have sex with them.

Best Answer

Because some guys know what to say to get your panties off. You seem old enough to handle that fact now. If a dood can make you swoon in 10 seconds he can make lots of girls swoon in 10 seconds. How can you not know this?

Best Answer

Because girls did it first to them :P

Best Answer