HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

If you're talking about very young guys then one obvious possibility is raging hormones - they just want to get into the girls' pants. Another possibility is simple misinterpretation of meaning.

Best Answer

Diplomacy

Best Answer

Ilike is like, like a lot is like a lot love is completely different kettle of fish...you know a guy/girl can say anything but it's up to you to recognize the actions that follow the words as i always say words are cheap it is the actions that follow that gives true indication whether or not they mean what they say, don't be a fool for anyone.

Best Answer

cuz that's what guys do

Best Answer

hahaha, shame on you!

Best Answer

man ******.

Best Answer

You most likely misunderstood what a guy meant by "like".

Best Answer

what about "like alot"?

Best Answer

Did they guy say he just liked you or was "into" you?

Best Answer

he cared me, he talked to me alot, spent most of his time with me, but since a week ago, everything messed up

Best Answer

It's the same law that says "do you like my dress"? Answer YES.

Best Answer

Given you added a lot; what Frazer said, raging hormones... <br />
Frazer could be right about misinterpretation though. Easy solution, ASK him why he changed his mind.<br />
Too often people go to other sources to find answers when their best option is to just ask person involved.

Best Answer