Guys be honest, you want to make them melt and score for your own satisfaction, huh?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 18 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Its stops the nagging and they will leave us alone

Best Answer

Best Answer

i have only said it to one woman...and meant every word....and she still left!! (sad face sad face )<br />
but i say it to my daughters every day... :)

Best Answer

Sorry about the girl. :( Glad you tell your daughters daily. :) Kids should hear it everyday from their parents.

Best Answer

thanks ..yeah me too!... wife of 13 years (jeeze!)
always have told my girls...and they have turned out to be amazing! :)

Best Answer

to get in there knickers of course

Best Answer

I don't tell women I love them if I don't. I have only told 5 women that I love them. My mother, my grandmother, Maybelle (my caregiver), my first wife and Wilde (my current wife). The words I love you are very powerful and it isn't something that should be thrown around.

Best Answer

I love you Whateverrrrr! ;D

Best Answer

I love you too ViolaceousNineTailedForNaruto ;D

Best Answer

&lt;3

Best Answer

i don't love you. there, do you feel better now?<br />
;)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Just to spend some good time and get attention and love from girls.

Best Answer

To use them, to get something they want. It' s so unfair the day and age in which we reside in. It's so hard to believe anyone anymore. Not all men are that way, but it appears that they are becoming a rare commodity.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Um, men do love women. Honest! Look at the couples that have been married for over 50 years. Why are they together? I know a few aren't happy, but too stubborn to change... but the rest stay together because of love.<br />
I love my wife. How did I first find out that I loved someone? Well... by losing them... that is how I can tell how much I love them. It was that way for me towards my wife, but... I do love her. When I think about her I get this huge grin on my face.<br />
She says I'm her soul mate... I'm unsure if that is true for me. I have no way of knowing one way or another at this time. But, it makes me quite content to make her happy... more than content. At peace, whole, oor whatever you want to call it. It's not happiness... it's like acheiving something... and feeling good about that... what is that emotion?

Best Answer

Ah... but she said guys.. and girls... so I assume she is a teen or a young adult... If she was her age. Wouldn't she be able to find examples of men loving women, and telling them they do?
To me her question assumes all of them are lying... I know that most are honest... and a few women who say I love you to men, marry... then divorce a month or two later... they just wanted to be called a gold diggers...
Works both ways... You know.... some women, girls... are players... enjoying the gifts from their guys.... until they find someone else who is interesting....
So... am I in a minority? Well... the truth is. What MEN can do so can WOMEN. It is the way the world is. All of us, on some level, are greedy, selfish creatures. We hear something bad on the news... after two weeks... we have forgotten. Media, governments, lobby groups, special interst groups... they all try to achieve their goals.... a lot of things aren't in the media which should be... other things shouldn't be there at all. Mexico, the farmers are starving... it is cheaper to buy tortilias made from american flour than it is to buy enough Mexican flour for the same amount... Also... there are trade agreements... countries that Canada is shipping food to, as aid, also has a trade agreement which allows people to buy and sell Canadian produce... which undercuts the farmer's prices... and they go hungry... while the food aid is used in the cities... Countries as such create the problem they want to solve without bothering to learn why the problem exists to begin with... and... who cares? Pretty close to no one... those that do, can't get through to the trade.foriegn affairs ministers that economics and the money is a wrong thing to view with the binoculars... and view the entire country... do studies.. *hides* before doing any agreements to figure out the best way to achieve the secation of starvation instead of the profit margin.. er I mean the tax revenu... I for got most governments aren't corporations in design.

Best Answer

Believe it or Not, I Never Have.

Best Answer

I know, such a turn off.

Best Answer

I'm told that knicker elastic is designed to get a bit slacker every time it hears the word "love" so much so that eventually they fall down.

Best Answer