larisavbsenior2011 larisavbsenior2011 16-17 13 Answers Oct 19, 2010

WOW, guys who are insecure and unable to commit use women for their own satisfaction and gain, they DON'T care about YOU, or they wouldn't cheat, right? I know because I was in a relationship for 10 years with a man who cheated, and when people would ask why I stayed with him I would say..."But I LOVE him!" Please, there is not enough love in the world to be treated less than you deserve, or to be lied to cheated on and exposed to a possible STD. As for guys who date for the looks....blame that on TV and media with all the girls who show what we're "supposed" to look like. I was the pretty girl when I was young, and could snag any guy and I was really insecure and jealous. Now I am heavy, still pretty, but can't seem to get a decent man to save my life. Sad but true, a lot of men want the looks, be friends with a guy before sleeping with him, make him chase you...the chase is the best. Men love a challenge, give in too soon, you get dumped, but make him wait...and he will be yours. True story.......I have a guy who after 14 years would still marry me, but I don't love him, AND I never slept with him. Too bad I don't have an attraction, he's a good guy.

Best Answer

Daisy dukes ... bikinis on top. Wmoen are beautiful, working hard to draw a males attention, and we follow natures plan for populating the Earth, by spreading our seed as many times as we can. The strong, beautiful and intelligence that attracts both sexes is what will survive (evolution works). People are prettier, smarter, stronger and faster than 100 years ago<br />
Counter question.<br />
Why do girls date somebody normal in HS, but sneak off with the good looking QB even if he's a jerk?

Best Answer

why do you make generalizations? Why do think all males are the same?

Best Answer

His brain is in his ****,not his head and he has no heart. Just a lying son of a *****. Then again maybe she's a real ***** and won't put out with the not tonight dear, I've got a headache. meanwhile she's getting it on with some dyke at work. Why do women cheat on their husbands ? because it's in their nature to do so.

Best Answer

Can't talk to the cheating thing. but men are definately much for visual than women.....this is just the way males and females are wired....This starts the process. Everyone though has a different defination of beauty. Women are typically much more expressive than any man is on his best day!

Best Answer

This is easily turned around. Women lie a lot more than men and are always looking for the bigger better deal. I know that's true even when I am the bigger better deal.

Best Answer

It's just nature, Baby! Don't fight it. Realize that men are indeed very visual beings. A woman's looks are the first thing a man notices. If there's no physical attraction there, any relationship will go nowhere fast. Certainly a physical attraction can lead to romance, love and all the other good stuff men and women both want. But as I say, the first thing a man requires is a physical attraction. Then it goes from there. Don't fight it. Let it happen. Be physically attractive, and you'll be way ahead of other women in landing the man of your choice!

Best Answer

how about : "we're born that way , we cannot help it " :-)

Best Answer

we are not all the same. Sure some are complete a$$holes, but others like me would never use the love word without meaning it, and if a guy wants a relationship he won't like you for just your looks, if relationships were ba<x>sed on looks we'd stare at you all day and say nothing

Best Answer

Whatever you need to hear to get your kit off.<br />
Other men, obviously. I am not like that.<br />
I think you are wonderful, intelligent, and very perceptive.<br />
And funny?!? Oh my word, I thought I'd never stop crying with laughter!!

Best Answer

Well I think men are more Visual than women, may that is why aesthetics are more important to them, I don't think they mean to be so superficial.

Best Answer