EmoEmmyG EmoEmmyG 18-21, F 16 Answers May 5 in LGBT

Not all do. Just the ones that haven't quite developed a brain yet.

Best Answer

Lol that must be it!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

the same reason they think gay guys haven't met the right girl i believe that they are upset that lesbians are not attracted to them and they try to find any way they can to make the LGBT community feel bad about who they love don't pay any mind to them and remember that love is love no mater what gender you are attracted to :)

Best Answer

Ignorance.

Best Answer

Some guys think they're Gods gift to women - all women. Also, many straight hetero people (men and women) just can't understand how anyone could be oriented differently from them, and won't accept the fact that some people are "wired" differently.

Best Answer

Wishful thinking?

Best Answer

Haha yeah that must be it

Best Answer

Its a fault of modern liberalism , in older days they would be arranged into relationship , but I do not know if they would end with right guy. The same thing could be sad about lesbians , do they meet right women all the time ?

Best Answer

Of course not but if you like women you like women you can try to be with a man and a lot of lesbians do but that doesnt mean it will work.

Best Answer

Lol that's funny... I'm sorry that you have to go through that... That would be awfully frustrating

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I don't think that.

Best Answer

Because we can't believe anyone would choose to be gay.

Best Answer

It is not a choice...it just is reality

Best Answer

Do they? Actually I've never heard of that..

Best Answer

Guys come at me all the time trying to say that I just havent met the right guy and that if I let them they will "turn me straight."

Best Answer

Lol... Turn you straight. I'm pretty self confident, but heck, you will need to be a god to turn a homosexual girl straight.....

I'm close friend with a lot of homosexual persons and I've never heard anything like that before. Though I live in a kinda accepting country.

Best Answer

Heck I use to live with a couple of lesbians, but they moved to jerusalem.

Best Answer

Because millions of years of evolution has shaped the vagina specifically to accept the male penis

Best Answer

Ewww no way

Best Answer

Hey, I didn't say they are right, I just said that is why they think that.

Best Answer

Well they need a reality check!

Best Answer

I never think that, I think they are hot and I want to watch :P

Best Answer