someone else?
XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 10 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

what? Sounds like you're dating the wrong guys. Most guys aren't like that.

Best Answer

He told me to go kill myself when I yelled at him for cheating

Best Answer

Ya, you're definitely better without him.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You should read the featured story in my profile, "The Four Elements". Seriously. It will give you tools to assess the relationship, and to see where you really stand in it. I know that it doesn't sound healthy, just from hearing this part. I wish you well, but I have a feeling that there isn't much of a future with this guy.

Best Answer

We are broken up. He left me for some hillbilly

Best Answer

Sounds like a better match for him. What did you see in this guy in the first place...?

Best Answer

When family life was bad while I was struggling in college, he was the only one who was nice to me.

Best Answer

So, he was your hero while you were vulnerable. And now that you aren't, he's moved on to someone else who might be. Congrats, you've just saved yourself years of heartache, and possible harm. I definitely think you should read the featured story on my profile now, so you can avoid this in the future.

Best Answer

Thanks. I know better now.

Best Answer

Male Ego...

Best Answer

makes me wonder about you , why do you hang out with someone like that ?

Best Answer

Bad family life and want to be loved

Best Answer

Well, at least they make people like me look good.

Best Answer

becuse the sex is bad

Best Answer

Wasn't bad, he wanted it everyday. I'm not a machine.

Best Answer