Seriously, though, why does lights-on matter so much to a guy? Do they not get enjoyment out of just using their other senses?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 52 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Image & Weight

Women and men are wired differently. Women are more aroused from the sensation of touch; men are much more visually stimulated. It's in the science.

Best Answer

I would disagree on that one. Most of women i've been with love to play with the lights on, but then again I don't sleep with insecure prudes. Sex is fun and nobody's body is perfect. Real women get that.

Best Answer

You'd disagree with science then, not with me. You've been fortunate. You also just called most women out there a bunch of "insecure prudes" so I hope you do better offline than on.

Best Answer

Well, that was offensive. lol. You're basically saying that because a woman is insecure about her body, she isn't "real"?

Best Answer

If a guy thinks you body isn't worth seeing maybe you should draw his attention to his own shortcomings!<br />
Everybody's got them not matter how big the ego

Best Answer

Good point. I never stopped to think that a guy has parts of himself that he is insecure about too.

Best Answer

Nearly all men have much to be modest about, trust me. When most men get naked, they're not doing her much of a favour. When she gets naked, she usually is doing HIM a favour.

Best Answer

Damn good point!

Best Answer

what you don't understand and most women never will, is we (men) love looking at <br />
naked women especially those who are willing to get naked in front of us.<br />
Its a point of pride, even if its a one nighter, men are very visual and seeing the <br />
"spoils" can be very exciting. <br />
If he wants to see you naked, seize the moment and be the seductress he fantasises<br />
about. Being bold for the guy you want to be with will only make you hotter and more<br />
desirable to him.<br />
Or to put it another way "YOU GO GIRL"!

Best Answer

As a guy its good for taking mental snaps..what are mental snaps ? Its the snapshots you take of a girl you're banging (preferably when naked) so you can retrieve from memory and jerk off too (probably during a dry spell or somethng)<br />
You should be flattered they are insisting on taking mental snaps of you :-)

Best Answer

A body not worth seeing? I am guessing that is your comment not his. I am sure that if he felt that way he would not want the lights on.<br />
I am in love with my lady. She feels that she has an ugly body. What I honestly see is the person that I love. I do not see "her short comings" as she calls them. And I still don't see them the same way that she does.<br />
I guess the old saying "love is blind" is true.

Best Answer

Almost. Consider a consequentially extreme example, one which I have no doubt will resonate in the secret minds of most every woman, a lover who has undergone a radical mastectomy.
Any man who is presented with such a woman, for the first time--especially if this might be HER first time, post-surgery--has been called to his manhood in a way few men are ever likely to be called. This woman's SOUL is in his figurative and literal hands, as well as his eyes, where it is perhaps even more nakedly on display than when racked by ****** or childbirth. It is his privilege, as well as his duty, to integrate her new form into his understanding of Beauty.
He needn't explain his process to her; after all, women KNOW when the eyes of men are upon them, even from a car approaching from her rear in traffic. However skittish she may have been about getting naked before him, it is his familiar attention which she desires.
Men who sit for their portrait excitedly are suspect in the eyes of other (straight) men, for their presumed narcissism. Women who do so are universal. Set at ease, with an understanding and accepting approach, even women who seem averse to the process can be brought to an enjoyment of it. So it is in the bedroom.

Best Answer

Very well put. I would also point out the popularity of Milf's in ****. Yes young women are beautiful but frankly I like to see something different after a while so take heart average woman, we are mostly average men and we love you.

Best Answer

Let no one come away thinking that I'm claiming that women are unique in their vulnerability in the bedroom. A man's soul, popular though it may be to discount the notion of such a thing, can be devastated following the reveal, with no more than a casual, much less cruel, remark. I've no doubt whatsoever that mothers have found their teenaged sons in closets whose experiences in this regard shall forever remain secret from them. Better not to know, I suppose, when it may once have been HER who shared the 'joke' with her friends at school.

Best Answer

Cuz we're total visual creatures! u know what else men think is so sexy? Confidence! If the guy is there with you, he's totally into you, so be confident and love the skin ur in! :)

Best Answer

I've been married forty years and the two or three times a year the wife and I get around to it, absolute darkness is essential. It makes it easier for each of us to imagine the other is someone else...

Best Answer

Funny. I always said the best sex toy ever invented is the light switch.
Having said that I still love to see my wife after 50 years. She has put on weight but so have I. I'm just so happy to be with a naked woman I don't care.

Best Answer

Why are women so sensitive about things that most men would never see

Best Answer

Because males are generally really visual.

Best Answer

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Your body may not live up to your own expectation, but he very likely has different expectations. If he has low self-esteem, you could be so far beyond his expectations that he can't believe his luck!<br />
Besides, there is nothing quite like looking deeply into each other's eyes at climax (or nearing climax, since it can be difficult to keep them open once there!) and drinking in the beauty found there, knowing that you're at least partially responsible for it.

Best Answer

Because you (all) have a body worth seeing. You (all) just don't believe it.

Best Answer

I would disagree with you,the visual process during the deed is also great help i think for both male and female<br />
The males enjoy looking at their partners private parts, that builds the energy inside them more, no one can deny this, may be also seeing the woman face and she is twisting in pleasure gives the man more excitement, i think the same goes for the female also<br />
why we should rely on senses only if we can get visual pleasure also<br />
sometimes when you look at **** stuff you get pleasure although you are not using senses, which by the way eyes or seeing is also one of the five senses :)<br />
You might want lights off because your overweight and you feel shy from your man but as for me not all women should be model or physically perfect, little bit overweight might be sexy also<br />
I don't know why but its me feeling that woman is natural not like she is specially made women like TV models

Best Answer

Artificial light does not do wonders for the mood.<br />
Best is midday on weekends, with the curtains closed but the room is suffused with gentle natural light.<br />
I accept darkness if I do the deed at night.<br />
Your body is almost surely worth seeing. A healthy and normal man can get a lot of pleasure out of seeing the vast majority of women naked. We're hardwired for that. Your nakedness communicates to us in a very powerful nonverbal way.<br />
And yes, your nakedness does him a favour. One of the most powerful favours you can do for anyone.

Best Answer

I don't know. The guy I'm with has the lights off but there is still enough light for him to see me. He knows that I'm a little on the shy side about my body, even though he says that I don't have anything to worry about.

Best Answer

with the lights off you could be anyone consider lights on a compliment . why are you so down on yourself ?

Best Answer

If you feel like you're doing them a favor and they're not doing anything for you in return, you're with the wrong guys.

Best Answer

It's all about the visual.... You may think you look bad, but they wouldn't be with you if they felt that was the case. They want to enjoy everything about you, so relax and enjoy....

Best Answer

Some guys might be with whoever they can get if they're desperate or wearing beer goggles. LOL

Best Answer

Yes you are so right. There are those sad desperate guys that are not at all choosy. Desperate, hungry and on the brink of starvation they will deal with the first woman that crosses their path. Shocking eh, lol..

Best Answer

maybe they love the body and you whether you do or not....

Best Answer

Some variety. I like low light sometimes, like the bathroom door open just a crack or the blinds tilted open a bit. I almost said candles but that sounded too froofy.

Best Answer

yes but men are primarily visual creatures

Best Answer