perkybarb17 perkybarb17 18-21, F 32 Answers Dec 19, 2010

Mia here... <br />
I am female of course.. so I can't speak from a mans point of view... but I can be honest about how I am.. and what turns me on... <br />
My hubby getting turned on by me being my full and inhibition free self is more than I ever could have expected or wanted in a relationship... I'm no freak.. but I know I have a side of me that none of my past lovers/partners would satisfy or be willing to even just hear about let alone act upon.. yet it was supposedly ok for me to have the laptop case shut when I walk in a room.. catching him checking out ****... that felt like cheating. I sit down with my hubby and pick out girls or men that we'd like to bring into our circle...that's magic... <br />
Being on this site... being able to be my full sexual self (even thought there is alot I haven't done (or explored yet.. but have thought about)... is my utopia.. <br />
It is titillating for me to turn on my hubby the way a mistress or bit on the side might have been able to.. So I get all the good sex.. .not just the 'wife' sex<br />
We have discussed him watching me.. and neither of us have ruled it out... I think I'd like to find a curvy size 10 girl... with smallish pert breast.. and kiss and fondle her whilst my hubby watches... I'd like him to instruct us both on what to do to each other... then what he'd like us to do to him... I'd like to film him being sucked by her... while I sat on his face... even typing this thought is making me wet... <br />
Marvin.. where are you?? Husbandly duty time!! *clicks fingers and spreads legs* loool xx <br />
I don't think any guy would like to see the love of his life getting ****** if he knew she didn't want and love him... or would go out and cheat on him in a heartbeat... that certainly wouldn't be acceptable to me (or my hubby)... <br />
My hubby knows my ***** is his.. if he wants it bald.. I do it bald... (coz I know he's gonna be rewarding me and have me gripping the sheets and my eyes rolling back in my head)... when he looks at me with lust... that does it for me also... I love to **** as well as make love..<br />
It turns me on to know it turns him on... (not every act of course)... but while I know he's totally cool with me doing what I want to.. not what HE wants... but what WE want... I can't see there being any problem...

Best Answer

Thanks for an honest response to a continuing question. I've been married to my wife for 32 years and have never cheated on her. I adore her. She was for years pretty uptight when it came to sex. As our kids have grown up and left home, she has, at my encourgment become a far more sexual woman. It's wonderful. I have told her my fantasy is to have her have sex with other men. And of course tell me about it. She was never very comfortable with this but slowly has become more willing to engage this fantsasy - it's wonderful - woulld I want her to actually do it? Don't know - I doubt I will ever have to face that reality but the fantasy lives. She toys with me and flirts about it - she often goes to work without underwear on ( I know she puts it on in the car or so I think) the idea that she is walking around in a skirt without underwear sometimes having lunch with guys from work is very sexual to me. I love her deeply and our sex life is amazing due to her willingness to keep me on edge. She tells me she does that because I am so flatering to her telling ( and its true not just conning her) that she is gorgeous her body is amazing etc. After 32 years of marriage and 3 years before marriage of having sex only with her is still an exciting time. I feel blessed that we have this kind of relationship.

Best Answer

Well, perkybarb, you need to get out more. There's lots of wife-sharing going on. Wife-sharing is an extension of a couples relationship.There's nothing raises the sexual excitement level more than watching your girl get ****** by another man, and taking turns with him. What different with this setup, as compared to ******* another guy secretly, who's not your husband? More than half the married women do that. I'd rather my woman ****** someone she liked as well as me, right in front of me, so I could enjoy it, too.

Best Answer

I also don't understand reason behind their thinking. If you have legally married a girl and/or loves her, how can you think like that.<br />
I think they feel that they can't anymore satisfy their wife,<br />
or they might be thinking of the benefit of swapping.

Best Answer

What Guys... Where? I don't know of any... I'm sure there are some but the way this is wrote it sounds like this is a major epidemic going on in the world.

Best Answer

well there seems to be lot of it in here. Not that I have seen any sign of it in my real social world

Best Answer

i've never ran across it in my social world either, offline social world that is. some men, and women, are just nasty like that. guess the freaks do come out on ep lol

Best Answer

they are submissive , they give over their wives as if to curry favor or benefit from a more dominate male.<br />
seemingly thinking that the other male will owe them, and they have one thing that the dominate dose not

Best Answer

My wife and I were married for 8 years, divorced and remained room-mates. One night I came home early from a vacation and was tired, so I went to bed early ( My car was at my girlfriend's, she dropped me off ) about 12 AM I hear the door open and she goes to bed as well, then all of a sudden I hear her in extreme pleasure with some guy she brought home and the bed board is pounding against the wall and her bed squeaking something awful...it was awesome sounding sex ! It was very, very weird hearing her being ******, but oh well. We were divorced...I never said anything to her about it LOL

Best Answer

If 50% of women have sex out side of there marriage without there partners knowing it, how many would have it if there husbands approved of it and joined in. I am one that found out she was having extra sex, and she was devastated, until I told her that it was great with me, but why not get ****** with me joining in? All she could say was "REALLY" <br />
She belongs to a bowling league, where when out of town half of the league that she belongs to would get ******. She discussed what I had said to her with the other gals, and half of them talked to their husbands about having 3 way sex and what they thought about it. That was 5 year ago, and since then 3 of us couples get together a couple times a year out of town and swap wifes for the night, or get two couple in the same bed. We have all agreed that our married lifes have improved since we started doing this.

Best Answer

For me it's a fantasy - how would I handle it if it happened? No idea - my fear, knowing my wife is that it wouldn't be merely about sex she's fall in love with him. That would devistate me, especially if it happened at my urging.

Best Answer

Dude, let the fantasy remain a fantasy. It's better that way trust me. Real love is staying sexually and emotionally only with 1 person. You have all the dirty babes u want in heaven and let her have all the men she wants in heaven lol (if u guys ever get there).

Best Answer

We've been married over 25 years and for the past 7 years we've moved deeper and deeper in the swinging lifestyle where we've enjoy sex and sexual situations with others. We don't consider ourselves swingers, we consider ourselves married and in "the lifestyle" together as a couple. Whatever you choose to call it, hard swapping is penetration and soft swapping is everything else.<br />
We thought we had always enjoyed great sex together and there was never any pressure for additional partners until my wife disclosed her fantasy about a female partner and exposing herself in public. In a short time we realized that the general public is not where you want to flash for goodies without attracting creepy dudes, the cops, and parental rage. So we headed to a swingers club where my wife had her chance to flash away as much as she wanted. We were not intentionally looking for outside fun, only for sexual fun between ourselves...well, like the old saying goes "if you hang around the barber's shop long enough you're going to get a haircut." We began hanging out with bi-oriented woman and their husbands and one thing has lead to another. <br />
We've always been a couple and never separate rooms. I like watching another couple have their way with her, or should I say, I like her having her way with another couple...and then asking me to join in when she's wet and ready to take things to the next level. Kissing her mouth while she site on top of another man as he penetrates her is erotic for both of us. I see her as a goddess, her moves are fluid, stimulating and her body is hot to the touch as she works for her ******. When she wants to direct the fun I help and hold and do as she asks; for a normal alpha like me, occasionally being sexually submissive is sexy-cool.

Best Answer

I can honestly say that I like watching my wife have sex with another guy. She has been with three different guys on multiple occasions. She is now even exploring being with another woman. Our sex has been taken to a new level by all this.

Best Answer

Hi,<br />
I am engaged and will eb married in few months to come. But since ever, I have this fantasy deep inside me very lively. I discussed it wiht my girlfriends also and they after initial hesitation were even more on it. I think it is all about our genetical coding that makes us to think this way. Well that is science. But I am total fan of this.<br />
I have discussed with few about it and i stay very exciting. I imagine once I am married, I will like to see her in exposing dresses in public yet pretending as it is normal. <br />
My to be wofe is a very hot and sexy girl. I want het to go to her office in skirt and thin shirts and teasing people around by her silence yet hot assets. I realy do not mind it at all. I want her to be sexually teased by men in public transport like a bus or train or a metro. Or with a person who gives her the lift while way back from office.<br />
I would also like to get a little middle aged neighbour or known/unnown as family guest at times who cme and watch her in stullty bloyuses, traditinal dtresses as well as mini skirts and braless tops.<br />
I get really high thinking her going our without bra and panty and just a skirt and top and her assets bouncing which are sucject of naughty men's eyes.<br />
I like also to sleep with her as well as that neighbour little aged slowly after some good sexy and naughty meets.<br />
share your thoughts.

Best Answer

As for myself. I am visually turned on. Its okay for me to watch professional **** and get turned on because they are attractive people. However. Because I am visually turned on and because I love my women., watching my lady being completely satisfied by attractive males better than I could ever give het and asdurring het I love and am enjohing the sight of her getting it so good hase turned on more than anyone else can

Best Answer

I am only my wife's 4th partner. I consider that to be inexperienced nowadays, although she is very good at giving sexual pleasure. I love the way she moves and moans. I never would have thought about sharing her during our first years of marriage. I never wanted to share any girlfriend either for fear that she would just find someone else and leave.<br />
My wife and I have been married for 10yrs now and I fully trust her. The sex has always been great and I would just like to step back and enjoy watching and listening to her. I know she has a slutty side that I just want her to let it come out when she is with someone else. She had body image issues after the kids so ba<x>sed on her inexperience and low self confidence I urged her to flirt with guys and if she felt comfortable, she had the green light to do as much as she wanted.<br />
When she finally took me up on my offer, it was a weird feeling for me since it wasn't as we discussed for a couple years. She was out of state so I would not be around to watch or offer protection. She ended up just talking to the guy one night and then the second night she slept with him. My emotions were all over the place but I loved knowing she spread her legs and enjoyed herself. I know she enjoyed herself because she described the situation to me and surprisingly admitted that she had a great time doing it, did not feel guilty, and would like to find other guys to do it again.

Best Answer

stupid

Best Answer

For me it started when I would fantasize about catching my wife naked with another man and roiled in sex. My ex-wife had beautiful voluptuous ****, a mouth dropping ***, and bedroom eyes. I knew other men wanted to have sex with her, and that I was no competition. <br />
Often my fantasies were her with multiple men, or black men and her mouth empassioned around their larger *****, and one man popping his **** in and out of her, while she is on all fours. The thought excited me. I also knew from her sister and some of her friends that she had previously messed around on previous boyfriends.<br />
After our marriage, I decided to tell her that I wouldn't be angry if she had an affair, as intellectually I believed most people do for one reason or another. And as long as she was honest about it, I was okay with it. Any early dalliances were put to rest when we became pregnant with our first child, then soon after our second. <br />
It was soon after our second child was born that we had to have our shower fixed due to mold that became apparent in the showers and walls. It was also during this time, that I started to figure out how my wife was going to let me know she may be messing around. <br />
The mold worker was a tall, blonde man, and from my perspective semi attractive. My wife would call me at work, and say how difficult it was to breast feed while he was there. And how she had to ask him to watch the babies while she took a shower in the other bathroom. ONe thought I had was the second bathroom itself did not have a door to it, and the only door was the bedroom door. I wondered if she was allowing him to see her shower. What piqued my curiosity on this thought was a job that was to take about two weeeks, turned into four. I imagined that she would leave the bedroom door open, in case of any emergencies, but also giving him a direct view into the glass enclosed shower. And I didn't think it would have been too difficult to put the kids into the swings, or put them downfor a nap, while suckled her lactating breasts, ******* her in the shower, and feeding her his **** orally. He often came at 9:00am and left about 1:00pm.. However, I never asked her about my suspicions, but nonetheless I was satisfied that this was probably happening.<br />
Once she went back to work after her materinity leave, Stacey began to talk about other men from work. There was Dennis, who she said wanted to go out with her to lunch on their off days from work, as they had the same days off. I said to her, he does know your married right? She said of course, and then added but that doens't bother him as he was already with a woman from work who was married. She said, but she wouldn't do anything like that. There was Tony her boss, that she said was lots of help to her, and Mike. <br />
It was a letter from Mike that everyting came to a head, at least as far as my knowldge went.

Best Answer

My man want there to be another women with us cause he said he thinks I need to. Not sure how to explain, but I love ****. Not fond of ***'s and ***** for me,,also don't think I could handle another person in our sex for one I get jealous very easily. Seeing another person on my man ugh No. But my man I our talking about trying other thing's,but I am not interested with another person type.???

Best Answer

Sometimes when you are told that a certain thing is wrong or bad it adds to its allure. Sometimes life teaches you through experience that some of the ideas you held to strongly were not valid, or did not work for you. I was raised to marry a "nice girl. That was a mistake for me. My wife was a virgin, but at least half the reason she was a virgin had nothing to do with character, it had to do with hormones. I did not understand that at the time, and could have saved myself a lot of frustration if I had been wiser. <br />
It is interesting how the forbidden can draw us in. Think, ladies of being told you cannot do something. How does that impact you?

Best Answer

I vote buckminster and twc01 double up

Best Answer

It is type of fantacy.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I personally find it disgusting. I mean thoughts of your wife or gf ******* other men could come, but doesn't mean you actually want it. Marriage is about love, trust, loyalty and commitment. I believe people in marriage should be both sexually and emotionally monogamous. If people want to sexually be active with other people, then don't get married. Don't desecrate the meaning of marriage by doing such things. I think they should just remain bf and gf If they have such fantasies. I personally believe its demonic influence or possession or black magic that gets married people involved in these stuff.

Best Answer