...damn! what i'm saying is that, homos talk so much about gay pride. being gay and being proud. why can't you be gay and be silent. even if you do kiss and touch in public, so what? why you still need a parade?
stickypantyseat stickypantyseat 26-30, F 42 Answers May 22, 2012

This question is so humble and discreet. Why can't you live and let live? Not all homosexuals are flamingly flamboyant.

Best Answer

Why is it arrogent to be yourself. Why should a person be ashamed of who they are and hide. Do you find it offensive?

Best Answer

More disgusting than offensive.

Best Answer

Why do you have to be so accusatory? Are you better, are you threatened that you might not be noticed?<br />
Pride in ones self is a powerful motivator, It keeps you going when faced with adversity. Tell you what help to embrace others and the goodness in them rather then point out what you think to be flaws.

Best Answer

Are you not proud to be who you are? It's about being respected as a human being, not feeling superior, just equal.

Best Answer

because people like you exist...

Best Answer

Do you not think heterosexuals are fairly arrogant?

Best Answer

Better yet, why didn't they stay in the closet. Gay is nothing to be pround of and neither is ********** or other sexual deviancy.

Best Answer

they've got somethin to prove.<br />
some people have this need to be special like that.

Best Answer

just let it go... this place is way over populated anyway

Best Answer

over the top to drown out biological realities...<br />
aka denial<br />
sad isn't it.<br />
i hope they get ok.

Best Answer

And why do some of them act more girly than actual females!

Best Answer

Religious people do the same thing... probably worse. What are you doing right now?

Best Answer

special interest groups have to be unique to be seen these days....i'll take a Pride Parade over a bombin any day

Best Answer

Agree, but as a single I don't like the public kissing too.

Best Answer

Whatever the orientation people should keep their sexual behaviour discreet.<br />
There's no need for gay pride marches, you like people of the same sex, so what? I don't care what you do as long as you do it in private - sexual evangelism is every bit annoying as religion... Get over your arrogance, you are ridiculous.

Best Answer

Insecurity, don't look at the choice of gender, look at the behavior. What causes anyone to have those behaviors? It's a way to protect what is not secure. Those who are gay and at peace with who they are do not cause harm to others. These behaviors only invite trouble to others who chose the lifestyle and themselves. Expecting to be treated as others without such an attitude is like saying because I'm heterosexual it gives me the right to an attitude. Sure you can do it but it's like putting a target on yr back.

Best Answer

I think this applies to anything and everyone. Some people just make a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be.

Best Answer

No. You. Didnt! Refusing to let society tell you theres something wrong with you is not arrogance. Instead of accusing gays of being arrogant, why dont you just come on here and admit you hate gays - - at least thats honest

Best Answer

I think i understand what you mean. It's like when you talk to a gay person the first thing he/she says is: I'm gay, and by the way I'm gay so you don't forget that I'm gay. (This is not always the case)<br />
It's OK to be gay. I don't mind. People can have they choice but I don't want to talk to you because you are a gay person but only because you are a person.

Best Answer

Would I be considered arrogant if I went around discussing the pride I have for earning a Master's Degree? Am I arrogant for discussing my accomplishments?

Best Answer