SuperPiggyPikachu SuperPiggyPikachu 22-25 31 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Some woman are beautiful inside........ and real men take the time to look beyond the surface. This goes both ways... as well. :)

Best Answer

I don't know about the inside, but you're beautiful on the outside ikattarri.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

I would say, a couple reasons. Beauty in the eye of the beholder, whatever. We are all brainwashed into viewing a certain type as beautiful. Advertising works extremely well, so unless you live out in the woods, sexy and beautiful is what companies feed us.

Ever heard the song with the lyrics, "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, ... ugly girl your wife." People are lazy. This comes to my "jar characteristic" theory. While some can learn to expand their jar to carry more characteristics, I tend to view people as having a jar with their qualities. Lets say you add fun and free spirited to your jar. Then you take out sensitive and thoughtful and vice versa. If you add talented, then you take out empathy. A little hard to explain, but someone who is very talented, may look at others and say, I feel bad for them, because they just don't have the drive to do this or that, when in actuality the person without the talent, may feel they are incapable of doing this or that. The person without the talent tends to know how most people feel about several areas of life.

Anyways, if you put hot in your jar then it means you attract the opposite sex well. Since people tend to be lazy it means you don't have to do much more to attract the opposite sex, and your personality may be weak. Since we all strive for sex as a primal motivator, if you are ugly, you will work much harder to improve other qualities making you even more attractive.

There is also the beautiful woman theory. Most guys have self confidence issues and have trouble talking to beautiful women. I once saw a beautiful girl go to prom without any guys asking her. I personally talked to many guys, popular and able to get a yes from her, not ask her because although they liked her, they didn't want to ask her. I have seen several situations where multiple guys swarm to a beautiful woman but NONE ask her out. They have no problem flirting and asking ugly women out.

Best Answer

My son has chosen a very ugly little girl to mate with. And to be honest he comes from a very attractive family. With the exception of his grandmother on my wife's side. well i am not a happy dad!! what happened to the days when we were all shallow and people tried to breed up?

Best Answer

You sound like a *** hole I can tell you was never in your sons life control your **** not his

Best Answer

And I hope your sons name is not william

Best Answer

Because they know that when they start fooling about with other women the ugly one will still be there for them after their little flings.

Plus he knows that the ugly woman will not be picking up other men to compete with his infidelity.

Best Answer

I dont know. I have asked this question many times and come up with the same answer. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer

a) there's more to people than appearance and b) what one might call "ugly" another might think is gorgeous.

Best Answer

They see the beauty that others can't see. Or they realized that some of the most beautiful girls are awful.

Best Answer

Maybe they go for what's on the inside instead of the outside instead of judging them on the way they look.

Best Answer

Because they're NOT MEN! They do not know how to treat their women like I do.

Best Answer

Dunno if that's actually true for most, but I can think of one reason. All women are pretty much of the same beauty in the dark, and a beautiful woman is often a lot of trouble for a bit of eye candy.

Best Answer

Does ugly girls do exist?

Well, on my perspective guys do really look outside knowing if they get atttracted they hesitantly go a date by that woman. They don't think first if that woman is wholesome or whatever positive characteristics. Men nowadays prefer to a beautiful women BUT I'm so proud to those guys who are attracted not by outside but also inside. Still, manners do matter. They don't care about she looks, she wear, her carelessness and everything. They say ''Imperfection is Beauty.''

Now if my answer into that question were too far, I don't think so.. if you read this MAKE SENSE. vice versa go beyond to my answer as to the question given and you'll find a better answer/s. Remember: Ugly duckling turn into SWAN :)

Best Answer

Retarded question, by a shallow person i guess

What you considerbbeautiful, i may consider ugly

Best Answer

Well, I am considered a good looking guy, but would give anyone a shot regardless of looks. The way someone tilts their head when they listen, or place their hands in a certain way, or their eyes light up when something excites them. That's REAL beauty, looks and size don't come into it. :)

(saying that, I am single haha)

Best Answer

For me personally asking a attractive woman out is daunting not whither I am handsome or not is something I am not sure you can see a picture of me at my twitter which is @daredeano.

But anyway maybe the thought of the attractive woman changing her mind and going for someone else and then randomly coming out with some crap like oh I am not ready for a relationship etc.

For me personally I prefer a not bad looking girl and maybe unattractive rather a hot one simply because I do not trust the good looking ones at all!!! But that could be down to the fact I have self esteem issues.

But yes for me a girl can be too good looking and yes that is why I would prefer to date a ugly girl or a average looking one instead . Again I am not saying I am handsome because I do not believe I am not need to lose weight also going to fast to do this. I tend to eat a-lot and this eating is out of boredom and comfort eating.

So to sum it all up it is because there is more of a trust issue and the fact it is unlikely anyone will hit on the girl therefore having more confidence

Best Answer

Ok so I don't think I'm that pretty or geourgeous I don't even really like lookin in the mirror most days. I'm a very slim red head with pale skin and freckles. Not exactly a super model!

Once a guy literally said to me "I won't date you because your too pretty and you would be high maintainace" he had never even bothered to try and get to know me as a person. Same guy also said a short time later that "when he first saw me he thought I'd be judgemental because I'm slim"

Jokes on him when he did finally decide he might like me I'd already formed the opinion from his personality that he was the judgemental one and a bit of a game player so couldn't trust a word he said.

Before that I was willing to get to know him despite what other people had said about him. Most people I knew didn't like the guy.

I'm not perfect by any means but my conclusion is people make assumptions about others by the way they look. So called ugly people can have great hearts and so called beautiful people can also have great hearts. Beauty is also a matter of taste.

I try to talk to people I meet despite my first visual impressions now because of those comments.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with Red hair and freckles with pale skin! And good for you for being strong! You should be very proud of yourself. :)

Best Answer

That is nice article. I am considered handsome guy but with few insecurities considering things that i even cant write about . My self esteem has been hurt by females when rejecting me either after short encounter at a bar or after a date we had set up over the internet. I am the nice guy who always thought there is no girl in the universe who would want me.Even with this mindset i ve managed to get a girfriend that had even lower self esteem and not very pretty looks.....and i was able to build it up for her and visa versa. Ve are very comfortable sexualy and is the the only glue that keep our relationship going...after reading this article i came to the conclusion that i can fall in love with my girl over time, and because of the lazy people concept i wont think like moving on.., the fact is - she desperately loves me and it is a nice feeling to know that there is person out there for whom you are everything. Who loves you and cares about you...The relationship i have means being flooded with sex by my horny girlfriend and also she is taking a great care of me when we do everything else...there are adventages to being with a girl that other guys dont find attractive... She at this moment is making more money than i do...so it might look i am the gold digger one here...also She doesnt get approached, therefore i dont need o compate over her attention. I know how desperate and needy this sounds but there a lot more sad stories to tell. Such as guys with real dolls and stuff like that.

Best Answer

honestly everyone has different point of views...im not trying too brag nothing like that but alot of females usually tell me that im very handsome cute so on....but from my point of view i rather go out with a girl thats not that good looking but at the same time have too be attractive too me in some kinda ways which is usually their inside beauty rather than a hot chick because their quality usually stinks..they know they can get whoever or whatver they want and wouldnt really care too end a relationship bcuz they can always move on..i think thast why attractive mens rather go out with a average looking chick rather than the hotties Dont get me wrong some do it cuz they know they can do whatever they want and can get away with it (vice versa)... NE wayz i hope this was helpful too u guys and ladies out their :)

Best Answer

Because they probably don't judge books by their covers.

Best Answer

And why do we (cute girls) date ugly guys ?

Best Answer

I've met two stero typically attractive guys in the last year.

One was a dirt bag such a turn off and the other was sweet kind and gentle which made him even more attractive. Ive also dated some not so stero typically not guys whom I was incredibly attracted 2 as they had beautiful personal qualities.

I hope that sums it up.

Best Answer

Cause ugly guys are taken by the "pretty" fake girls who go for the $$$ rather than the looks!

Best Answer

Because they know we are beautiful and interesting inside. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Best Answer

I just can't get it. 'cause there are so many lonely and pretty girls out there..

Best Answer

Aesthetic perfection is not necessarily attractive. Might be for a few minutes but when you date someone you look for things in common and I think the substance is what builds relationships.

Best Answer