richard63 richard63 46-50, M 15 Answers Jul 31, 2012

Because they aren't ******** who spend all their time watching tv and screwing.

Best Answer

I believe we are being infiltrated by mid easterners and these are actually sleeper cells. This will be Americas demise and it has been happening for the past 30-40 years and we have allowed it.

Best Answer

That is simple. Because dumbutt Americans keep doing business with them. Boycott them and they will go back home.

Best Answer

That's a concept but do you have actual statistics? I doubt this "fact". I am Hindu.

I can think of one legit reason - because other occupations involve bad karma these good karma professions are defaults...and since it seems you imply Hindu immigrants probably they appreciate what it really means to be poor better than soft, coddled Americans. I am American, too, born and raised.

Best Answer

Maybe because they are not as concerned as older settlers of being robbed.

Best Answer

Yep,Hindu is a religion, but I don't know why Hindu and motels are related here. Asian are a category. Hindustans means those those belongs to Indian, .i.e Indians.

Anyway we used to take our family business. So a family with a Motel business and two child means one will take care of the Motel. so its just a development from low to normal level Motel by same bloodline. This wont stop the growth of the business.

You cannot distinct Hindu as religion or Culture. both are mingled more. Noone can justify it Hindu is religion or culture. Even hindusim is not a simple one group. Its having 100s of subgroups with different belief on their own. all are tied to each other by a base family, sharing, emotions etc.

Best Answer

you mean Hindi, or people of south asian or indian background. idk but most are just trying to get by and they're very close knit families, most of them live in the same house uncles aunts sister brothers cousins neices nephews, parents and grandparents, anything they do involves their entire family. logically speaking it would make sense they all run the same business because it's less costly.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

I think that it`s just a cultural thing, you know, running big businesses is not really their style, so why not do what is achievable?

Best Answer

are you a muslim ?

Best Answer

no im acitiaen of the united states english origionally.

Best Answer

Bcuz they want u to feel like the visitor

Best Answer

Haha, I thought they were just taking over Washington. It appears it's more than just this state. We might have to worry soon. The white man is supposed to be the minority by 2050. I am not racist by the way.

Best Answer

you do no the real reason rome fell don't you .

Best Answer

Nope. Hindu's?

Best Answer

one queen ! taken from egypt supposedly when conquered by rome. in a position to make the changes tha led to there fall.

Best Answer

Why are we talking about history? I thought this was about the Hindu's taking over?

Best Answer

to tell you the truth! I don't know perhaps I thought reminding people of how history can often repeat itself because of complancency and selfish narrowmindedness. might put us in some other nations history books as the next rome to fall by the way they are suddily but quickley entering the states.

Best Answer

I thinj it's something to do with their religion

Best Answer