well of course! Half the things I do wrong I only fear doing for the margin of possible outcomes that include me getting caught. Sometimes breaking rules doesn't necessarily mean it was the wrong thing to do. For example, I let some girls in from an opposing track team into the shed because they were freezing in a blizzard. Only our team is allowed in there, so I broke a rule, and yeah I was scared of being caught, but i know it was the right thing. If I were caught, I wouldn't be sorry for what I did, I would be sorry that coach had picked that very convenient time to check on us.

Best Answer

Getting caught in a wrongdoing is never any fun! So, naturally, people are sorry when they're caught.

Best Answer

People are very much like the children we once were. We want it all, but realisticly, we can never have our "cake and eat it too". I never realized what that meant. I still think it is unrealistic. Of course, If I have cake, I will eat it. People are always sorry they got "caught". Some are really sorry they did commit some error, but most are just sorry they got caught.

Best Answer

You can finish your question in the "Edit" - additional text box.

Best Answer