LikeAPrayer LikeAPrayer 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 20, 2013 in Politics

God said so,in the Bible.

Best Answer

Not all humans think that. Native Americans believe we are supposed to live i harmony with nature and to give back whatever they take or otherwise make amends and offerings. I'm sure there are other people who believes the same..

Now industry....gotta have resources and as population increases resources will be tapped out.

Best Answer

In Genesis chapter 1 and 2 the Earth is created and God tells mankind to subdue it and rule over it.

Best Answer

Here's the NIV, "The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it." (Genesis 2:15) I agree, though, we're to care for it not abuse it like we do.

Best Answer

You think you own whatever land you land on, the Earth is just a dead thing you can claim.

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Best Answer

i think because God said so.

Best Answer

Well if we don't use it, who or what will?

Best Answer

As we developed complex and abstract reasoning we came up with religion and viola!

Best Answer

I don't mean religion in the sense of believing in the Supreme being, but that destructive stuff that people use for power.

Best Answer

Because we were born here!!!

Best Answer

bc were the bestest :) duh... ;) juusstt kiiddiinngg...but im sure some think that

Best Answer

We were born that way

Best Answer