Yeah, It would be lovely if we all just got along on this little blue marble. We wouldn't need the military, the police or even locks on our doors. That would be utopia.<br />
The reality is, we don't. I'm a peaceful man, but if someone threatens my family, I will go to war to protect them. On a larger scale, I feel much safer knowing my country's military branches are capable of defending me and my family. Sometimes, choosing peace means you have to be willing to fight for it. It's been that way since the beginning of time.<br />
That's just how it is.

Best Answer

That is the world I would love to live in. I too will go to war if someone tries to hurt me.

Best Answer

We don't live in a perfect world. People find it easier to be nasty, to start wars, to cause destruction. It takes more effort, time and courage to do the right thing. Some people aren't willing to go that extra distance. They only care about themselves and what they want. There are people who are simply uncaring and unfeeling towards anyone. They love themselves, and no one else matters. We could respect others, it's within our realm to do that, but when we don't, I think we end up shortchanging ourselves, too.

Best Answer

They are being trained in war so they war. Train them in peace and they will have peace.

Best Answer

good answer.

Best Answer

Most wars are caused by religion, more people have died in the name of religion than any other cause.

Best Answer

cause they think war is better, not sure why

Best Answer

You are forgetting that basic human instinct of greed and power. That motivates us above all else and sadly, that is what makes us human.

Best Answer