mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

I knew of no such thing madam! Why the mere utterance of such an idea escapes me.<br />
Is this of something many participate and/or engage in? Why I would hope not, say it isn't so, for if I have ever uttered a false word or thought might I invite God Himself to strike me down at this very momm ..............................................^...............................................^............................................................................^.........................................................^....................................................^............................................^.......................................................................^...........................................^

Best Answer

I believe it developed as a survival technique. Some monkeys in the wild have developed similarly. The Capuchin monkey of Argentina will give a false alarm for danger in order to lure the rest of the tribe away from food. This tactic is usually seen being used by the monkeys in lower status in the tribe as they usually have to wait until the those at the top of the hierarchy finish their meal.

Best Answer

Because if they slept while sitting or standing, they wouldn't feel good the next day.

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

To keep the peace.

Best Answer

When truth is there its opposite also exists by its side as a valley near a mountain.

Best Answer

LOVE is TRUTH...LUST is a LIE. SO in LUST both say Let us LIE..Let us Lie! When finally the LUST is over LIE remains.

Best Answer

Dear friend "Lacko..."! Let me first explain what is LOVE in my view.
Love is responsibility for parents. Love is sharing for friends. Love is supporting for brothers and sisters. Love is adoring each other for couples. LOVE is FORGIVING THE HUMAN BEINGS FOR NATURE. LOVE is DIVINE. It has many forms. LOVE IS A UNIVERSAL PHENOMENA. Every Individual first LOVES his/her own body. Then that of others. To say ultimately LOVE IS THE GRACE OF THE UNSEEN POWER BEHIND THE UNIVERSE. So we cannot equate LOVE with EROTICISM/ROMANCE. So Such LOVE is TRUTH. Eroticism/Romance/Lust are all Lies. I think you could catch the PUN used by me in the word LIE. Please read my answer from this point of view. Have a nice time friend.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA Award

Best Answer