Humans usually reflect on the hopelessness of the animal and may rush to protect. <br />
We feel superior to animals so we tend to have this natural protect mode {Master role}. In most animal lovers mind -- they think "if we dont care and preserve the animals who will? SO its guilt with genuine care to protect.

Best Answer

Must be a joke, ask the orangutans.

Best Answer

what seems to be the humor in this question? why dont you answer it?

Best Answer

I did. Humans treat a minority of animals well, and the rest they sacrifice to their own needs and cruelty.

Best Answer

Not as a rule...animals are discarded alive into rivers, garbage bins and are drowned for just being a nuisance. It is exactly like the way humans are treated in parts of the world.

Best Answer

Because it's easier to rescue an animal than it is to rescue a human. Unfortunately, humans need rescuing far more than animals, imo. Though abusing either is dispicable.

Best Answer

Hahaha Ive been wondering that myself in some of the stuff ive been reading

Best Answer

they don't some people are abused...some animals are abused. it's, unfortunately the way of the world of man.

Best Answer

cos they don't talk back.

Best Answer

there are more humans in the world than specific species of animals. its harder to get a population of animals back up than the population of humans. if one human dies, thrs another one being born to replace them, or 10...

Best Answer

if an animal is hungry enough it will kill you to survive...as humans will look for other sources to survive, but yet we continue 2 hurt 1 another and treat animals better...i work as a doorman 4 a living, i know dogs and cats that live 100 times better then i do...

Best Answer

they sleep on a 3000dollar bed, they have their own cooks, they even have birthday parties...i can't even remember the last time i had a birthday party...lol...

Best Answer

this 1 lady left her dog 10million dollars when she died...when she could have shared it with my coworker and i...

Best Answer

i wish i was a dog!!! woof woof...

Best Answer

well i think thats stupid to leave all of ur money with ur dog lol but i do certainly think of my pets as family. but i certainly would choose to save my family over my pets if i had to.

Best Answer

I think that is a generalization and not really true.<br />
Some people treat animals better than they treat people. But I have never seen a family leave a person in the backyard chained up to a flimsy wooden house all Winter long... so it isn't always true that animals have it better. <br />
Most humans get to sleep inside.

Best Answer

I know, huh?! It's gotta be the whole "control-issue"! Besides, animals can't talk back!! lol

Best Answer

There are no animals that are jerks but a lot of people who are.

Best Answer