Everything changes. Both of us were poor and kind at first. Then reality hit. Marriage, kids, mortgage, etc. I wish we could be like we were 27 years ago too, I know I'm greedy, but I know we wouldn't be where we are now if I wasn't. I hope your husband doesn't hurt you. I promised my mom 34 years ago that I would never hit a girl.

Best Answer

unfortunately we all constantly change(get older after each and every day lol) but as far as that type of drastic change well its just the way the world tends to make you i guess...and for some reason it proves to me that money doesn't make you happy!! Greed is terrible and its sad to read that it had that effect on your husband of such a long time...<br />
you could always try to be subtle and mention this to him...best time to do would be either morning or last thing at night so he either thinks about it all day or it keeps him up at night lol (that is if you can get him to understand you really mean it!!)<br />
sorry to hear that tho...Take care and God bless and hopefully you have children as that's what i think marriage is ultimately suppose to accomplish!!

Best Answer

That's life--after 26 years expect some changes. Nobody stays the same all their life.

Best Answer

Unfortunately this is life, we change, life gets complicated and sometimes you lose sight of what really matters. I always have beat myself up over not being as "picture perfect" but in reality we all don't make millions and have nannies who can watch our kids while we spend countless hours at the gym. We also may not all have spouses that want to be helpful in watching the kidos so we can have a break. Look both men and women can tend to let each other down as time goes on. But how you hold on to it defines the love you share together.

Best Answer

Thats called growing up. Just like he doesn't play with with hot wheels and GI Joe anymore

Best Answer