While women mostly dont say anything on how to do their office or ither work properly....wen house is women domain than y is she constantly under criticism
jeeney jeeney 31-35, F 7 Answers Feb 19 in Community

AMEN.........

Best Answer

tell him to **** off and try it himself.<br />
(go on strike and see how fast he start to kiss your rear.)

Best Answer

Kiss or kick?

Best Answer

Eff.

Best Answer

What planet are you living on ?? Women nag men constantly about how they keep their space. Maybe it only happens after a few years of marriage.

Best Answer

Which planet u living?

Best Answer

Good ?. In my house I'm the one that does all the work. I don't get fussed at. Unless I have the house "too clean".

Best Answer

I wish we would have met....lol

Best Answer

I hear that a lot. My wife get told that she is lucky. I cook, clean, fix things around the house, fix the vehicles etc.

Best Answer

Sure is

Best Answer

If it helps look for a single fireman. It's what I am. We have to do a lot of cleaning at the station. Usually are good cooks. Always looking for something hot hehe

Best Answer

Too late for me dear

Best Answer

Haha she can feel free to show me how office work is done -- by getting a job and contributing to the household income.

Best Answer

Shes saving u alot by doing ur house job otherviz you have to hire someone or endup quitting your job

Best Answer

I already work and do all my own housework haha. It isn't that hard. Another income would be a lot more useful.

Best Answer

Telll her

Best Answer