oneluckydreamer oneluckydreamer 18-21, F 3 Answers Jul 6, 2010

Honey I dream about him too. When I wake up I just cross my legs and curl into a little ball in the shower and wash the tears away. He's not worth it. He farts way too much sweetie Mmhmm!

Best Answer

@primalscream thank you :) yeah hes not worth it.. <br /><br />
but i just cant get him out of my mind after seeing him in my dream. wooooah @@

Best Answer

I know dear how difficult that is. I dreamed about my ex-husband almost a year and every single day. Even now some times i dream about him but slowly its getting better as i am not in regular touch with him. Give some time and u will feel better and get over him. hugs XXXX

Best Answer

@devineheart : thank you :) **Hug**

Best Answer

You're probably having a hard time letting go. I kept dreaming about my ex too. It's torture! It will pass though. Maybe do something different before bed---something that doesn't make you think of him but that you're really interested in, something to get your mind thinking about other things....so I don't know---read an interesting book or go to a fun website or watch a good TV show before bed....or fall asleep listening to some music you like that has no connections to him. Maybe it'll get your mind on other things enough that when you fall asleep, you don't dream about him.

Best Answer

@Brieks07: thanks!! comment appreciated :) XX

Best Answer