because decent women are hard to find nowadays.

Best Answer

It has been said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.<br />
You need to seriously sit down and think what you really want in a woman and then carefully consider how you go about finding her, or more specifically where a woman like that would be found and then look there. Maybe it's not a bar, but perhaps, the gym, church, museums, a soccer game ???<br />
Once you find someone, if they are not what you're looking for, cut it off quickly and move on. Don't waste your time with someone you know in your heart isn't for you.<br />
All I can say ... it worked for me ... I succeeded in finding myself a guy who I love with all my heart and soul and his love for me is the same.

Best Answer

You took the words out of my mouth! :) I agree, invest no emotion until you are sure that the person meets your criteria. Coming out of an abusive marriage the first time, I had to have counselling and change my life to attract the right type of man. I also had to deal with my self esteem issues to believe that I was worthy of a decent husband. As far as relationships go, if you dont like what you are attracting then you need to have an honest look at yourself and if you dont like what you see, like Michael Jackson sung in Man in the Mirror, make a change starting with the only person you CAN change- you.

Best Answer

I think I fall in love to soon. I give my heart and often it is smashed because of it. I'm sorry to hear you were in an abusive marriage, I hope you find true love and happiness. Loving the Jackson reference, although I would have said the lines "eeehhh heeee" and "owwww!" were just as poignant ;)

Best Answer

I do not know why but falling in front of any women seems wrong to me :)

Best Answer

I could fall upstairs, I could trip over a blade of grass. I'm a clumsy man lol

Best Answer

lol, well it happens to us all. Things change.

Best Answer

Is it because the real you isn't lovable?

Best Answer

The real me is very loveable, and very loving. I just give my heart too soon I think.

Best Answer

Awww

Best Answer

Maybe the "wrong" part is what attracts you in the first place? You're certainly not alone.

Best Answer

I think for something like that, you need to be open to everything. If you want a woman to fall for you as a person, then you need to fall for them as a person. Attraction can't be helped, I get that..but like I said, open. The more open you are, the more you'll find someone for yourself.

Best Answer

I fell for a women so hard that it smashed my bones.

Best Answer

Well..I'm sorry to hear that but you need to know that being open and accepting to anything can really give you a whole lot more to choose from. believe me.

Best Answer

I'll bare that in mind :)

Best Answer

Make more money and do whatever you think is useful or cool an if some woman does whatever ask them if they want to do it too because you can do whatever.

Best Answer

Idk. How often do you go out? Do you have reasonable expectations?

Best Answer