blame hollywood. they messed up our ideals big time.

Best Answer

Because you are afraid of getting hurt. I was so afraid of falling in love because I had a feeling that I will get hurt, so I kept on obsessing over david borenaz and tiziano ferro and shane west and The rock, because their characters is what makes you wish to have someone like that. You don't love them, you love the person you wish to have in them. When I tried moving on with my life, I thought I found real love in the real life guy, I thought I found the one who can be all of these guys I was obsessed with, but as you can see, I ended up hurt and I ended up realizing that even I can find pain from any of the guys who are on TV. All I can say, is that if I ever got the chance to find a guy in real, who wishes he can be all of these guys, and do whatever he can to be like them, out of jealousy that I got obsessed over them and never gave him attention, that kind of guy is surely someone who loves me.

Best Answer

The guys on the TV are sanitized... They don't have those annoying traits you don't like... because no one would put that in a tv show.

Best Answer

You think waaaaaaaay too highly of yourself.

Best Answer

You think they're perfect but their not.they're regular guys too and nothing like who they play on tv.

Best Answer

Because the guys on TV are acting. They are not only good-looking but they know exactly how to win a woman's heart. Guys in real life are morons who are nothing but sp erm donors.

Best Answer

so if i send you a video of me.. you will love me?

Best Answer

The guys on TV are "perfect" and they don't ask anything from you...

Best Answer

Um? um? Coconuts?

Best Answer

you are very cute...no need for fear

Best Answer