You are in a pattern you cannot break. Typical behaviour for an addict of any kind.

Best Answer

So its an addiction?

Best Answer

Cause u like us and our look

Best Answer

you attract what you fear

Best Answer

That's very observant; sometimes it can be the other way around, though....

Best Answer

But, women always fall for the wolf in sheep clothing types. Forgive my rudeness, but I wouldnt have faith in MOST women being able to pick a good man if their life depended on it

Best Answer

I still have problems with this. Only seem to be attracted to bad boys. :( but getting tired of it.

Best Answer

Because you are insecure and only comfortable around people that treat you ******

Best Answer

why do you that?

Best Answer

they r sexier

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

it is a case of the good ones you never remember and the bad ones you never forget

Best Answer

lol stereotypes. :P

Best Answer

Well Sassy... to start with, you are clearly a "bad girl"! And I happen to be attracted to difficult women. <br />
In my case it is because of the presumed imbalance of power between men and women. The bad-*** women seem less likely to be intimidated by me and more likely to meet me on a more level playing field. Or so I like to imagine.<br />
I like strong women, but it is often easy to mistake brittle for strong... I like my women full of attitude but highly resilient... those who can dish it out AND take it!

Best Answer