Am I the only one? I have met some really nice guys but I always seem to go back to the bad boys.
sassypants2 sassypants2 41-45, F 17 Answers Apr 6 in Dating & Relationships

You are in a pattern you cannot break. Typical behaviour for an addict of any kind.

Best Answer

So its an addiction?

Best Answer

Cause u like us and our look

Best Answer

you attract what you fear

Best Answer

That's very observant; sometimes it can be the other way around, though....

Best Answer

But, women always fall for the wolf in sheep clothing types. Forgive my rudeness, but I wouldnt have faith in MOST women being able to pick a good man if their life depended on it

Best Answer

Because deep down you are real bad girl.

Best Answer

You got me I am! Lol

Best Answer

I still have problems with this. Only seem to be attracted to bad boys. :( but getting tired of it.

Best Answer

I thought that is what a lot of women want,,, they are more exciting I guess. I wonder actually, I recently split with my partner. When we met she said it was like I cast a spell on her, but I tend not to be a cheater, did she lose interest when she realized or what ? <br />
I have never found it difficult to meet women, but don't cheat, maybe I should created an illusion......

Best Answer

Because you are insecure and only comfortable around people that treat you ******

Best Answer

because no matter what anyone else says women will always go for the abusive, drunk, bad boys and friendzone the nice guys. because deep down women secretly feel worthless and like to be used and abused.

Best Answer

Most women who feel worthless weren't treated well by their fathers. That bad example gets set in stone at an early age.

Best Answer

same thing for the "nice guys" who are always put down and rejected by women. most of us are the product of being raised by single mothers who made us pay for their mistakes of marrying "bad boys". just remember that when you are going after the bad boys. if they reject/hurt you and you have sons, you will most likely abuse them emotionally until they become "nice guys" that cant' get dates.

Best Answer

That is an interesting way to look at it.

Best Answer

why do you that?

Best Answer

they r sexier

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

it is a case of the good ones you never remember and the bad ones you never forget

Best Answer

lol stereotypes. :P

Best Answer

Well Sassy... to start with, you are clearly a "bad girl"! And I happen to be attracted to difficult women. <br />
In my case it is because of the presumed imbalance of power between men and women. The bad-*** women seem less likely to be intimidated by me and more likely to meet me on a more level playing field. Or so I like to imagine.<br />
I like strong women, but it is often easy to mistake brittle for strong... I like my women full of attitude but highly resilient... those who can dish it out AND take it!

Best Answer