You may just need to get out of the south.

Best Answer

maybe not having the skills to deal with issues as they arise..so you turn on yourself...that creates low self esteem and the cycle goes on.<br />
I'd suggest you do some type of counselling. Learn to understand yourself.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input! :)

Best Answer

ohhhh!!! *hugs* <br />
maybe it depends where it comes from, I don't think you act the same way from a stranger than a loved one, do you?

Best Answer

You are right Luna. I only act that way with loved ones.

Best Answer

I think the responses above are right in what they say, you need to build on self confidence. Start looking at things as they are, if it's the other person's fault then that is what it is, dont bring it onto yourself. You have to love yourself the most, you have to fight for yourself. Standup for yourself and be counted. It's easy said rather than done. But i would suggest that you start with little at a time, if you dont like something than get your view heard. Good luck.

Best Answer

Listen to what Rocky and Tgily have advised as I would have said much less to help...at least compared to what Rocky sais.Good wellbeing to you,you CAN beat this problem...GET TOUGH!!!

Best Answer

Thanks! Yes, I need to get tough! :)

Best Answer